02-05-2015, 04:23 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!
Last edited by An0ny ; 02-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

Hammy, 04jberry, BigTrain, CaptainDowntown, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Dog88Christian, FallofReach, FearlessModz, FreddieW94, Funzaur, Geo, H-A-X-O, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LilBad, RTE, Saint Goofy, samet2013, SavageRising, Script Kiddie, Sluekid, Smoky420, Snoop, Thatguy7, Ciri, Tubifex-90, xGsc-_-Funzo, xXx2o1o
02-06-2015, 02:51 PM #47
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
Launc game from MM.
Click on CD Icon that says PlayStation Home.

What happens, if it's same error i have no idea why that happens. Could be your firmware, google it.

no game run fine....but menu does not show...i follow your tut
02-06-2015, 02:56 PM #48

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!

What CFW you running? everytime i load ps home i get some network error.. weird asf
02-06-2015, 03:07 PM #49
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
What CFW you running? everytime i load ps home i get some network error.. weird asf

I recommend running PSITA 4.50 DEX then use the _npdrm EBOOT. By the way, most of you are getting that error because you need to change the libhttp update into its current version. Use this topic created by An0ny and VX agent: You must login or register to view this content.

It's so it'll trick the home servers into thinking you're on 4.60 Firmware since it now detects firmware lower. hope this at least helps Sal

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronoaxis for this useful post:

FallofReach, SavageRising
02-06-2015, 03:14 PM #50
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
I recommend running PSITA 4.50 DEX then use the _npdrm EBOOT. By the way, most of you are getting that error because you need to change the libhttp update into its current version. Use this topic created by An0ny and VX agent: You must login or register to view this content.

It's so it'll trick the home servers into thinking you're on 4.60 Firmware since it now detects firmware lower. hope this at least helps Sal

Thanks man! i didnt know about that hotfix bypass. hopefully this fixes my problems!
02-06-2015, 03:14 PM #51
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
no game run fine....but menu does not show...i follow your tut

no way you did everything i said, it would of worked hehe
02-06-2015, 03:23 PM #52
RTE
Keep it real!
Awesome Woot
02-06-2015, 03:35 PM #53
no way you did everything i said, it would of worked hehe

no and not i am the only one where this not work :(
nothing show
02-06-2015, 03:41 PM #54
LaughTracks
Little One
If someone can get the PlayStation Home DEV Trophy Folder everyone would be happy! Holy Shit yall people on DEX please try to get the folder from this DEBUG EBOOT please! help out! PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING GO GET THE .SFO file AND OPEN IT IN SFO Editor and change the CONTENT-ID to " NPIA00010 " instead of it being NPIA00005. NPIA00010 is the DEV CONTENT ID for PS Home. and we need someone on DEX to run it with this DEBUG EBOOT and hopefully we run the NPWR00432_00 trophy folder. We do not need the NPWR00050_00 trophy folder that one everyone can get and its already public. ALSO in the in the game folder you would see "TROPDIR" folder which contains BOTH the retail and dev trophy folders. DELETE the NPWR00050_00 so it won't run that trophy set. Ima look into this myself, just posting this so at least someone would see and try to help out. thanks
02-06-2015, 03:44 PM #55
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
no and not i am the only one where this not work :(
nothing show

I can't help you more than what I've said, if you can't get it to work with my steps then you are doing something very wrong which I have no idea what is unless I am team viewing with you.

your supposed to walk up to someone, click X and it says "launch iga"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo