02-16-2015, 07:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

Note that this may not always work! It took me 3 or 4 times

Method:
You need PS3 Bruteforce and a couple of trophies along with a save file from a game save that you have (for a param.sfo)

You need to know load up your Param.SFO in your save data! Make sure to load it at the PROFILE to the central middle of the program
Then load up the trophies and make sure to click "REBUILD and then REBUILD full"
Now click Encrypt and encrypt all of them
Now you have your trophies in PS3Xport place them in your "\ps3xport\new\dev_hdd0\home\USERID\trophy\"
Restore and rebuild your backup and sync your baby! :P
Not that hard its just that whenever you get a error you just keep trying.
Last edited by Ashwiniscool ; 02-19-2015 at 04:20 PM.

The following 6 users groaned at Ashwiniscool for this awful post:

Boliberrys, Riften, Esker, Ishimura, Yenix, Midnight.eGo
02-19-2015, 09:59 AM #20
Originally posted by Midnight.eGo View Post
then why did it not ignore the avatar folder? You must login or register to view this content.

That's the most BS argument you can throw at me. PSN avatars, dlc, games, savedata, all of that works.
They work because Sony allows that content to be restored.

Trophies don't because Sony doesn't allow you to restore trophies from a backup.

Told you already, it simply doesn't work.
I tested it myself before this half-assed tutorial was posted, and it didn't work.
The OP doesn't show any proof either.
02-19-2015, 01:10 PM #21
CustomHosting
Are you high?
easy method for ofw, 1: have a shit ton of trophy folders, get your account sfo and rewrite your account id to those trophy folders. 2:take all of the trophy folders and have ps3 xport load them into your current backup. 3: backup and start syncing!
02-19-2015, 03:22 PM #22
Originally posted by Ashwiniscool View Post
Note that this may not always work! It took me 3 or 4 times

Method:
You need PS3 Bruteforce and a couple of trophies along with a save file from a game save that you have (for a param.sfo)

You need to know load up your Param.SFO in your save data! Make sure to load it at the PROFILE to the central middle of the program
Then load up the trophies and make sure to click "REBUILD and then REBUILD full"
Now click Encrypt and encrypt all of them
Now you have your trophies in PS3Xport place them in your "\ps3xport\new\dev_hdd0\home\USERID\trophy\"
Restore and rebuild your backup and sync your baby! :P
Not that hard its just that whenever you get a error you just keep trying.

You don't have video.....
02-19-2015, 08:54 PM #23
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by BestDealer View Post
video?

Can't make a video, too late for me tired as fuck

Originally posted by FROSTY
Let's say the spoofer is the problem. Then, someone updating to 4.66 cfw sans spoof should still be able to sync trophies. Otherwise, your method is the only way to trophy hack. Once Sony patches the exploit, trophy hacking is dead permanently.

This is the method that is mentioned.
02-20-2015, 04:45 AM #24
Originally posted by Klots View Post
This is the method that is mentioned.

Did you not take the time to look at the title and see the three letters "OFW"?

This is jailbreak method. The OP is a troll with absolute shit directions. As of now there is no way to restore trophies from a BACKUP. When you install the BACKUP it see's the trophy folders and deletes them from the backup. Hence, the warning message before making a backup "trophies will not saved".
02-20-2015, 07:26 PM #25
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by BestDealer View Post
video?

Can't make a video, too late for me tired as fuck

Originally posted by FROSTY
Let's say the spoofer is the problem. Then, someone updating to 4.66 cfw sans spoof should still be able to sync trophies. Otherwise, your method is the only way to trophy hack. Once Sony patches the exploit, trophy hacking is dead permanently.

Originally posted by hoosierdaddie View Post
Did you not take the time to look at the title and see the three letters "OFW"?

This is jailbreak method. The OP is a troll with absolute shit directions. As of now there is no way to restore trophies from a BACKUP. When you install the BACKUP it see's the trophy folders and deletes them from the backup. Hence, the warning message before making a backup "trophies will not saved".

Its not impossible on OFW as PS3Xport has been released and the scene is coming up the ladder made coders more interested. By the way i just wanted to point out that this is the method that the poster of the thread mentioned, i havn't tested with tools on ofw as i dont have the time but maybe it helped someone who saw the post.
03-18-2016, 07:23 PM #26
If this method truly does work, doesn't it come with a huge chance of getting your console cid banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo