02-21-2015, 07:44 PM #1
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-22-2015 at 10:31 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to AveroBinary for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, alexcubano, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, Jay NaStY, Jgood, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Learn2Mod, metrodemon, mishary-1212, monkeyhaze77, PRoBleMaTiK, ReflexModz, solarmat, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Synergy, yan88

The following 4 users groaned at AveroBinary for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Psycedelic, VMP, xSuperLᴏbbies
02-22-2015, 07:50 AM #92
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
OMFG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT WORKING ON THIS!!! I DEMAND YOU GET MEMBER OF THE MONTH!!!!!! lol
02-22-2015, 07:54 AM #93
it dont work for me i got a diffret code #
02-22-2015, 07:58 AM #94
code #80010519
02-22-2015, 08:02 AM #95
ok so i looked up what code 80010519 is its my time and date and when i go try to change my time and date it askes me for a system update ???? help
02-22-2015, 08:44 AM #96
Originally posted by Matty
how do i do for go online with rogero ? (i am 4.55 )

seconded, how do we? i am rogero 4.55 spoofed to 4.6
02-22-2015, 09:03 AM #97
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
Lol this shit works online for me on cods and gta but my name is just fuckin "v" lol no friends show and can't seem to add any etheir.
02-22-2015, 09:16 AM #98
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
jajajjaja same here bro my name is v this semi-fix is crazy jajajjaja
02-22-2015, 09:37 AM #99
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the responses so far.
As it seems, this semi fix really sets you onto another environment (means, you are in "another" PSN). This is also the reason why you can login with e.g. banned CIDs. Why the name is set to "v" in some (the working) online games, I honestly dunno and can't explain this. However you should be able to edit your name back with Real Time Editing/Modding.

I'd just want to remember that this is not a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Only some online games like MW2 and WAW will work, the newer games most likely not.
02-22-2015, 10:04 AM #100
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
thx you man for this semi-fix .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo