02-21-2015, 07:44 PM #1
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
2. In Rebug Toolbox, change the Debug Menu Type to CEX QA.
3. Quit the toolbox, go to the settings and scroll to the very bottom.
4. Press the buttons: L1, L2, L3, R1, R2, R3, DPAD_DOWN at the same time (!)
5. Open the Debug settings which now appeared.
6. Change the setting "Nav-only NP" to On.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Confirmed to be working on
Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends feature doesn't work
Friends see you offline
Online playing doesn't work for some games
In the working online games, the username is set to "v"
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-22-2015 at 10:31 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to AveroBinary for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, alexcubano, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, Jay NaStY, Jgood, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Learn2Mod, metrodemon, mishary-1212, monkeyhaze77, PRoBleMaTiK, ReflexModz, solarmat, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Synergy, yan88

The following 4 users groaned at AveroBinary for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Psycedelic, VMP, xSuperLᴏbbies
02-22-2015, 04:02 PM #110
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
Some people hate on Habib, I personally don't know why, however some people do. So it might be useful for people who don't want to switch to other firmwares.

Sonys Nightmare, I can play online perfectly fine, however can't add friends (as posted by Ballermann above). Which firmware are you on?

habib its now join to team rebug... xD
02-22-2015, 04:17 PM #111
sagitarioxp
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by N0R View Post
I am a little confused here...
How is it that some can confirm this works on ps3ita when certain options are not available in the rebug toolbox due to the system running an incompatible Cfw ( obviously not being Rebug )
I am unable to change my debug menu type to CEX QA ???

i was playing in AW try this You must login or register to view this content.
Rancid(o)
FEB 22, 2015 @ 13:58:55
You can do that too on CFW ps3ita..

- Start Cfw Setup v4
- Go to “Sysconf_plugin.sprx type:” and set it to “CEX”
- After restart, go in debug settings and you should find “nav-only np” option.
02-22-2015, 05:52 PM #112
perke
Banned
tmapi freezing ps3 when you are in game and connecting to psn :(
02-22-2015, 05:57 PM #113
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
trash
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM #114
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

So, I basically found a possibility to get online with older firmwares, i.e. Rebug 4.65 after the "protocol patch" of the spoofers (which isn't actually a patch, more a change to the servers due to security reasons). I do not know what this option exactly does as I did not found any information about it on psdevwiki.
However, it will allow you to get online on DEX firmwares. Please note that you won't be able to use the DEX Debug Menu.
Tested with Rebug 4.65.

1. Spoof your firmware to 4.66, just how you did it back then when spoofers worked.
7. Login.

As said, I don't know what this option exactly does. I just played around with the NP environment to see if you can get online by changing the NP settings, and it worked. If anyone could explain what this option does I'd be glad and add it to this post.

Sorry if this was already posted, did not found it anywhere on the internet yet. Only semi-fixes where changes to the flash files are needed.

Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends see you offline

Thanks it worked!
But.. when i try to play mw3, my name is different idk why
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM #115
This is NOT a full fix, more like a semi-fix. Most PSN features will be bugged asf like the friends feature. Proven to be working on CEX and DEX.

Tested with Rebug 4.65.

7. Login.

Rebug REX
Rebug DREX
Rogero CEX
PS3ITA DEX

Known bugs
Friends see you offline

This is pretty useless, it doesn't allow you to play any good game...
02-22-2015, 06:28 PM #116
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

just wait it out man im tired of seeing these cfw tricks to get you partially online
02-22-2015, 06:49 PM #117
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

I already said so in OP. This is only a semi-fix allowing you to access very few online games with a < 4.66 CFW PS3. It's not a full fix and only meant for people who are too lazy to switch to another FW
02-22-2015, 07:06 PM #118
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
hey raw i play black ops 1 and no body enjoy my lobby . what is thad man????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo