Post: How to get back online on ps3 after Spoofer update! ***LEGIT***
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! This is the best and only fix for how to get back online on ps3 after spoofer update! This is DEX only and only for REBUG firmware! Follow the video below, video and tutorial made by my homie: DellModzZ, go subcrible to him on YouTube! Thanks!

1) be on rebug firmware, 4.46.1 or 4.65.1!
2) make sure you are spoofed to 4.66
3) go to rebug toolbox
4) press right on the d-pad and scroll until you see system type and toggle it to 'CEX QA'
5) now go back to xmb screen and scroll down to debug settings
6) turn on NAV-Only NP
7) now sign into PSN and have fun!!!
Last edited by owen.rave ; 02-22-2015 at 05:34 PM.

The following 18 users groaned at owen.rave for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BedWetting, Red-EyeX32, Cameron.., Confusing, Gehirnstaub, Hunter926, jwm614, Kronoaxis, One Friend, Rebuged, Reyz, Stunz, Turk_Warrior, vse7en, xBlackModder, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zeynoh
02-22-2015, 05:50 PM #11
perke
Banned
how are you changing name on ccapi ??
02-22-2015, 05:53 PM #12
Works Thanks <3 Meow
02-22-2015, 05:55 PM #13
It is more of a fix than many more things and for one point, this is a valid tutorial that has video evidence and there is full psn access for many people that have followed this tutorial, there will be credit given where credit is due! Thank you!! And this is the only video tutorial that i have ever seen on the internet, thanks for useless information!!Smile
02-22-2015, 05:58 PM #14
Originally posted by owen.rave View Post
This was never said it was found by him, it was just said that he made the video and has the first tutorial i have seen, with actual video proof!

Originally posted by owen.rave View Post
It is more of a fix than many more things and for one point, this is a valid tutorial that has video evidence and there is full psn access for many people that have followed this tutorial, there will be credit given where credit is due! Thank you!! And this is the only video tutorial that i have ever seen on the internet, thanks for useless information!!Smile

damn bro
02-22-2015, 05:58 PM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
It was found by me, we already have a thread about this, no other thread needed.
This sets you onto nav-only mode which means that your console thinks it's online, however the PSN server never receives any requests from you. Only very few online games like MW2 will work and stuff. This is NOT a full fix.

Further reference/discussion: You must login or register to view this content.

Wait so if PSN servers don't receive anything does that mean you could possibly sign in on a banned account?
02-22-2015, 06:03 PM #16
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by r14d View Post
This was not found by your friend it was found by raw system You must login or register to view this content. and this is hella buggy so it's not worth doing

yea prolly has same bugs. cant see friends list cant join friends.
02-22-2015, 06:16 PM #17
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Wait so if PSN servers don't receive anything does that mean you could possibly sign in on a banned account?

Take a look at the "bugs" section in my thread.
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Multiple users reported that they could get "online" (well...) with a banned CID. However, as told, no friends will see you, nor will you see them and only very few online games will work.

@OP: I just don't feel that a second thread is necessary. A video tutorial is in my thread aswell, your friend wasn't the first one to make a video out of it, gg
02-22-2015, 06:23 PM #18
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
Take a look at the "bugs" section in my thread.
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Multiple users reported that they could get "online" (well...) with a banned CID. However, as told, no friends will see you, nor will you see them and only very few online games will work.

@OP: I just don't feel that a second thread is necessary. A video tutorial is in my thread aswell, your friend wasn't the first one to make a video out of it, gg

just too bad wasnt working fullly all those people who keep their cids after being banned Smile
02-22-2015, 06:27 PM #19
Dude thats was already found and it dont really work dummy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo