Post: How to get back online on ps3 after Spoofer update! ***LEGIT***
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! This is the best and only fix for how to get back online on ps3 after spoofer update! This is DEX only and only for REBUG firmware! Follow the video below, video and tutorial made by my homie: DellModzZ, go subcrible to him on YouTube! Thanks!

1) be on rebug firmware, 4.46.1 or 4.65.1!
2) make sure you are spoofed to 4.66
3) go to rebug toolbox
4) press right on the d-pad and scroll until you see system type and toggle it to 'CEX QA'
5) now go back to xmb screen and scroll down to debug settings
6) turn on NAV-Only NP
7) now sign into PSN and have fun!!!
Last edited by owen.rave ; 02-22-2015 at 05:34 PM.

The following 18 users groaned at owen.rave for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BedWetting, Red-EyeX32, Cameron.., Confusing, Gehirnstaub, Hunter926, jwm614, Kronoaxis, One Friend, Rebuged, Reyz, Stunz, Turk_Warrior, vse7en, xBlackModder, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zeynoh
02-22-2015, 06:43 PM #20
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
Take a look at the "bugs" section in my thread.
You can get online with a banned CID (shall we consider this as a bug?)
Multiple users reported that they could get "online" (well...) with a banned CID. However, as told, no friends will see you, nor will you see them and only very few online games will work.

@OP: I just don't feel that a second thread is necessary. A video tutorial is in my thread aswell, your friend wasn't the first one to make a video out of it, gg

Well that's CID, what about account? Unless it works the same
02-22-2015, 06:46 PM #21
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well that's CID, what about account? Unless it works the same

Not tested, can't tell much. But should work the same way I guess. However it doesn't really make sense as no friend will see you, you won't see friends and in the working online games your name will be changed to "v" (can be changed back with RTM ofc)
02-22-2015, 06:57 PM #22
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Not tested, can't tell much. But should work the same way I guess. However it doesn't really make sense as no friend will see you, you won't see friends and in the working online games your name will be changed to "v" (can be changed back with RTM ofc)

Any chance you could test it? I just want to see my messages if possible. Also, okay so when you go into your /home/0000000x/ one of these folders contains all your PSN friends list avatars along with their names, would it then show up all their names or still no?
02-22-2015, 07:02 PM #23
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
i play black ops 1 and no body enjoy my looby . i use real force host eboot. this semi fix is crazy
02-22-2015, 07:30 PM #24
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Any chance you could test it? I just want to see my messages if possible. Also, okay so when you go into your /home/0000000x/ one of these folders contains all your PSN friends list avatars along with their names, would it then show up all their names or still no?

I can't answer any of these questions as I'm currently working on a bigger project and don't have a PS3 which is on a lower FW than 4.66. So I can't use this semi-fix right now and test stuff, sorry.
02-22-2015, 07:36 PM #25
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
would you please fuck off.
02-22-2015, 08:01 PM #26
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I can't answer any of these questions as I'm currently working on a bigger project and don't have a PS3 which is on a lower FW than 4.66. So I can't use this semi-fix right now and test stuff, sorry.

Damn alright thanks anyways
02-22-2015, 08:06 PM #27
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >

what...........???????????
02-22-2015, 08:18 PM #28
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
what...........???????????

I'll explain if you test..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo