Post: How to get back online on ps3 after Spoofer update! ***LEGIT***
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! This is the best and only fix for how to get back online on ps3 after spoofer update! This is DEX only and only for REBUG firmware! Follow the video below, video and tutorial made by my homie: DellModzZ, go subcrible to him on YouTube! Thanks!

1) be on rebug firmware, 4.46.1 or 4.65.1!
2) make sure you are spoofed to 4.66
3) go to rebug toolbox
4) press right on the d-pad and scroll until you see system type and toggle it to 'CEX QA'
5) now go back to xmb screen and scroll down to debug settings
6) turn on NAV-Only NP
7) now sign into PSN and have fun!!!
Last edited by owen.rave ; 02-22-2015 at 05:34 PM.

The following 18 users groaned at owen.rave for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BedWetting, Red-EyeX32, Cameron.., Confusing, Gehirnstaub, Hunter926, jwm614, Kronoaxis, One Friend, Rebuged, Reyz, Stunz, Turk_Warrior, vse7en, xBlackModder, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zeynoh
02-22-2015, 05:08 PM #2
nice bro
02-22-2015, 05:10 PM #3
r14d
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by owen.rave View Post
Hey guys! This is the best and only fix for how to get back online on ps3 after spoofer update! This is DEX only and only for REBUG firmware! Follow the video below, found by my homie: DellModzZ, go subcrible to him on YouTube! Thanks!

This was not found by your friend it was found by raw system You must login or register to view this content. and this is hella buggy so it's not worth doing

The following 2 users say thank you to r14d for this useful post:

AveroBinary, ChOcOsKiZo
02-22-2015, 05:14 PM #4
#no shit
02-22-2015, 05:17 PM #5
This was never said it was found by him, it was just said that he made the video and has the first tutorial i have seen, with actual video proof!
02-22-2015, 05:20 PM #6
Originally posted by owen.rave View Post
This was never said it was found by him, it was just said that he made the video and has the first tutorial i have seen, with actual video proof!

ooooooo kill e'm
02-22-2015, 05:40 PM #7
perke
Banned
its working Smile have only one problem my name is not visible and have no friends? does anyone have a solution?
02-22-2015, 05:42 PM #8
load a game and run CCAPI and change your name to fix the lag on friends sign out and in
02-22-2015, 05:45 PM #9
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
It was found by me, we already have a thread about this, no other thread needed.
This sets you onto nav-only mode which means that your console thinks it's online, however the PSN server never receives any requests from you. Only very few online games like MW2 will work and stuff. This is NOT a full fix.

Further reference/discussion: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to AveroBinary for this useful post:

_ModdingFather_, /SneakerStreet/, ChOcOsKiZo, Rebuged
02-22-2015, 05:48 PM #10
ChOcOsKiZo
I defeated!
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
It was found by me, we already have a thread about this, no other thread needed.
This sets you onto nav-only mode which means that your console thinks it's online, however the PSN server never receives any requests from you. Only very few online games like MW2 will work and stuff. This is NOT a full fix.

Further reference/discussion: You must login or register to view this content.

So we don't need to suscribe to his friend's youtube channel..? :troll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo