Post: [HOW-TO] Get online 4.70 Spoof Method HABIB 4.66 Cobra
02-24-2015, 06:44 AM #1
Slick
Anxiety
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hi, I know there is the other thread about this. I just wanted to make it a little easier to understand how to do this.

1. Download and install PSNPatch 4.66.33 if you don't have it already.

2. Run it if you haven't already.

3. Exit.

4. Navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg and put it on your desktop. You can use ftp or a flash drive, just as long as it gets to your desktop.

5. Open it up with Notepad

6. Find this "menucobra_spoof_version=0466" and change the "0466" with "0470."

7. Save it and put it on the root of your flash drive.

8. Put flash drive in your ps3 and load up PSNPatch.

9. Press Select>Start>triangle>X It will reboot your ps3.

10. BOOM! You can now sign in as long as you're not banned Smile

NOTES: 1. This ONLY works on 4.66 HABIB Cobra. If I am wrong, correct me.
2. Disabling WebMan may help with any problem.

Hope this helps! Happy

PSN Patch 4.66.33 Download:
You must login or register to view this content.
Original Site - You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that this works:

Last edited by Slick ; 02-25-2015 at 03:16 AM.

The following user groaned Slick for this awful post:

VMP
02-24-2015, 05:36 PM #20
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by marky1991 View Post
THIS IS THE LINK OF THE DOWLOAD!!!!!!! BUT NEED CRACK FOR THIS Winky Winky

!!!!PSN SPOOF FIXER!!!!! (NEED CRACK FOR USE)

You must login or register to view this content.

GTFO and grow up. Take out that stupid ass link out of here FOH
Last edited by ImHaXUnique ; 02-24-2015 at 06:19 PM.
02-24-2015, 05:47 PM #21
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by ObeyMyTalent View Post
This doesn't fucking work :(. It ended up simi bricking my shit to 0.01 and I was unable to go into pkg files because it claimed you need to be on 3.41 fw or later. Obviously you didn't try this yourself and just put out and fucking thing you see. THIS THREAD IS TRASH!!!!!

Actually I did do this myself and as you can clearly see I added a video to show ya'll. If you follow the steps it will work. I've helped 3 of my friends do this and they got online, first try. I'm sorry it did not work for you. You must have done something wrong or didn't meet the requirements. It could be that you need the updated PSN Patch. I'm not sure though, as I did this last night.
02-24-2015, 05:51 PM #22
i think many people r having issues because it may not find the first user and therefore cannot recognize the modded spoof to 4.70..
02-24-2015, 06:12 PM #23
Originally posted by KingKush2014 View Post
i think many people r having issues because it may not find the first user and therefore cannot recognize the modded spoof to 4.70..

I think thats my problem... Help?
02-24-2015, 07:01 PM #24
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by TribalModz View Post
Fuck that man we were almost there dex user were back online now we are stuck offline again and the obly way to go back online again is by goind on a cfw thats curropting your hdd Facepalm sony your a pain man...

Habib's firmware is just fine. It's not all that, but it works. My friend's and I have had no problems with it so far. I don't think it's the firmware itself that's corrupting it.
02-24-2015, 07:08 PM #25
but u cant play games so i dont see the point of even doing it....
02-24-2015, 07:11 PM #26
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Zombie25 View Post
but u cant play games so i dont see the point of even doing it....

How so? Have you even looked at my video? I loaded up a backed-up game and it worked. Also, I was just on GTA a few minutes ago. Which is also a backed-up game.
02-24-2015, 07:16 PM #27
none of my games work and i have tried my dl games and my discs and they dont work and my brother Tyler tried on his too but his dont work either so i was just making an observation......
02-24-2015, 07:34 PM #28
Originally posted by Ahhhbusive View Post
I think thats my problem... Help?

am looking for a solution but makes sense that if u use your first account and make sure it isnt banned so if it is delete them and and reinstall the cfw and then try the steps again(when you go on psnpatch u should see the user should be set to 1) am trying to find a better solution but i currently am using a proxy ip n am able to go online but i do not recommend it to people because it is a big possibility to get your idps, psid, and mac address.however i personally dont care about idps or psid i have plenty of them so i am using it to see how long it will last and if any issues i will post a thread to let people people know as this is just temporary

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo