Post: [HOW-TO] Get online 4.70 Spoof Method HABIB 4.66 Cobra
02-24-2015, 06:44 AM #1
Slick
Anxiety
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hi, I know there is the other thread about this. I just wanted to make it a little easier to understand how to do this.

1. Download and install PSNPatch 4.66.33 if you don't have it already.

2. Run it if you haven't already.

3. Exit.

4. Navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg and put it on your desktop. You can use ftp or a flash drive, just as long as it gets to your desktop.

5. Open it up with Notepad

6. Find this "menucobra_spoof_version=0466" and change the "0466" with "0470."

7. Save it and put it on the root of your flash drive.

8. Put flash drive in your ps3 and load up PSNPatch.

9. Press Select>Start>triangle>X It will reboot your ps3.

10. BOOM! You can now sign in as long as you're not banned Smile

NOTES: 1. This ONLY works on 4.66 HABIB Cobra. If I am wrong, correct me.
2. Disabling WebMan may help with any problem.

Hope this helps! Happy

PSN Patch 4.66.33 Download:
You must login or register to view this content.
Original Site - You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that this works:

Last edited by Slick ; 02-25-2015 at 03:16 AM.

The following user groaned Slick for this awful post:

VMP
02-25-2015, 02:36 AM #38
I'm not sure either.. I bought a mod and realized I need to jailbreak it and I think this is the right spot? even though you guys are saying spoof. I don't know anything about any of this. I downloaded the 4.66.40 file you have, it doesn't give me an option to install anything its just a zip with some files in and I looked in all of them for the text you said to look for and cant find it.. Do I need a different program to get this one to work.. I'm so over my head and out 30 bucks I could really use a friend to help..
02-25-2015, 02:56 AM #39
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by villain420 View Post
I'm not sure either.. I bought a mod and realized I need to jailbreak it and I think this is the right spot? even though you guys are saying spoof. I don't know anything about any of this. I downloaded the 4.66.40 file you have, it doesn't give me an option to install anything its just a zip with some files in and I looked in all of them for the text you said to look for and cant find it.. Do I need a different program to get this one to work.. I'm so over my head and out 30 bucks I could really use a friend to help..

This requires a jailbroken ps3. You would need to be on HABIB 4.66 v1.01.
02-25-2015, 03:02 AM #40
No offence but you have mislead me and clearly so many others, this method works only with psnpatch 4.66.33 as you'r showing in the video and as I tried myself ..
The 4.66.40 didn't give me the spoof option regardless whether I change the CFG files or not .. I spent more than 2 hours rocking my brain trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, but obviously wasn't my fault !!
Please take the .40 version off from your tutorial to not drag other ppl into that dead-end

Thank you for everything else
[/B]
Last edited by samiblm ; 02-25-2015 at 03:05 AM.

The following user thanked samiblm for this useful post:

02-25-2015, 03:18 AM #41
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by samiblm View Post
No offence but you have mislead me and clearly so many others, this method works only with psnpatch 4.66.33 as you'r showing in the video and as I tried myself ..
The 4.66.40 didn't give me the spoof option regardless whether I change the CFG files or not .. I spent more than 2 hours rocking my brain trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, but obviously wasn't my fault !!
Please take the .40 version off from your tutorial to not drag other ppl into that dead-end

Thank you for everything else
[/B]

Thanks a lot. I updated the thread. My bad for misleading!
02-25-2015, 03:53 AM #42
Originally posted by KingKush2014 View Post
am looking for a solution but makes sense that if u use your first account and make sure it isnt banned so if it is delete them and and reinstall the cfw and then try the steps again(when you go on psnpatch u should see the user should be set to 1) am trying to find a better solution but i currently am using a proxy ip n am able to go online but i do not recommend it to people because it is a big possibility to get your idps, psid, and mac address.however i personally dont care about idps or psid i have plenty of them so i am using it to see how long it will last and if any issues i will post a thread to let people people know as this is just temporary

Im just gonna buy the Enstone tool. Thanks for the help <3
02-25-2015, 04:06 AM #43
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
This really works if you follow the directions, thanks bro.
02-25-2015, 04:15 AM #44
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
CAN somebody help me ok...... I Was on rebug 4.65 rex then went to habiib 4.66 cex so i download psn patch the file that is in this thread then i install it then i go to an ftp file zilla i cut the psncfg thing and put it on my desk top then i edit the file.... i put 470 like you said then i go to multi man and copy the modded cfg in bjus18XXX folder in the user id of course BUT WHEN I FLIIPIN GO TO INSTALL SPOOF IT SAYD 4.55-_______________- WTF sos save me im going to cut my self
02-25-2015, 04:27 AM #45
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
i cant find psnpatch.cfg
02-25-2015, 04:32 AM #46
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by solarmat View Post
CAN somebody help me ok...... I Was on rebug 4.65 rex then went to habiib 4.66 cex so i download psn patch the file that is in this thread then i install it then i go to an ftp file zilla i cut the psncfg thing and put it on my desk top then i edit the file.... i put 470 like you said then i go to multi man and copy the modded cfg in bjus18XXX folder in the user id of course BUT WHEN I FLIIPIN GO TO INSTALL SPOOF IT SAYD 4.55-_______________- WTF sos save me im going to cut my self

You don't replace it on your hard drive. Leave it. Simple put the cfg file on your flash drive and put it on your ps3. Then load up psn patch and continue with the tutorial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo