Post: All New SpoofFIXER By FM|T Enstone Video Tut Works For DEX REBUG/ITA
02-24-2015, 04:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM JUST POINTING OUT FOR USERS WHO HAVE THERE APPS JUST RE-DOWNLOAD THEM. An IT COMES WITH THEM AN ITS A 100% FIX.

New News :
Servers Of The French Modding Team Site Are Back Up.
And The Spoof PSN Is On Its Own Server For Logging In
Have Fun !

News From My Friend StrkDeluxe !

I WILL NOT LINK THERE FILES IF THEY WANT IT OUT THEY WILL MAKE A THREAD.
My Theme-Lines.qrc- And Rebug XMB Logo Isntaller

Full Lines.qrc Thread You must login or register to view this content.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About This Video ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
-You need To Have Bought Or Need To Buy One Of FMT's Mod Menu's From frenchmoddingteam.com
-Once Bought Download The Menu The PSN Fixer Will be With The Menu In A Serperate Folder.
-Sign In An Go To My Applications To Download Your Purchased Menu.The Fixer Will be Inside The RAR.

-If You Already Have A Menu Go To Applications An Re-download The Menu An The Fixer Will be In The RAR. File

*Warning*
If You Have Any Kind Of PKG Spoof Or Modified VSH Re-install Your CFW From XMB.
Remove Any Phyiscal PS3 Disk An Disconnect PS3 From Internet Before Installing Any CFW.

An Then Follow The Video Enjoy.
Thanks To FM|T And Enstone For The Fix Smile
Last edited by TheRichSlut ; 02-24-2015 at 10:11 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to TheRichSlut for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, |_Lion_|, 3ric_M0535, GunRainBulletTv, Flavor, Get Down Biatch, Mr.Watch Dogs, One Friend, PS3lTA, ResistThePizza, Reyz, sagitarioxp, samet2013, Smoky420, Stunz, Synergy, TheSaltCracka, VMP, WIPEOUTEVIL, Xx_Raymo_xX

The following 4 users groaned at TheRichSlut for this awful post:

_HURT_, joni_djESP, Tristan, U WOT M8
02-24-2015, 06:44 PM #83
I love it how many people rageing and saying the FMT team is shit because they don't have enough money to buy a menu xD

Btw. Thanks for the info ^^

Also you should add, that you can't leak the spoof because its a tool, and we all know, its nearly impossible to crack FMT Tools

The following user thanked |_Lion_| for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/
02-24-2015, 06:46 PM #84
One Friend
Bounty hunter
my fmt connection wont work it worked ealier but not now wtf??
02-24-2015, 06:48 PM #85
Stunz
Former Staff
working im on..
02-24-2015, 06:48 PM #86
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
I can confirm it's working, pretty nice but should be free.

how can u connect to the spoofer?? i get a error for 1hour and i cant use this application:(
02-24-2015, 06:52 PM #87
DeLuca
Banned
There doing something to there site maybe that's why bruh
02-24-2015, 06:54 PM #88
DeLuca
Banned
Can I use this on 4.50 Ita?
02-24-2015, 06:54 PM #89
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
What a shame.
The fact isn't that we normal people don't have enough money for get FMT's Tools. FMT is going to be very ridiculous.
€20 for a menu, and okay, they are done pretty well, so who wants, he can buy it.
But what they do now? They put an extra prize ( the spoofer ) for who buy their tools? Boooo!!
Theorically they are forcing us for buy the tool? Didn't they get enough money for just selling their tools? Nah, of course. They have to put something that in the next days will be free in something that you have to pay. Because we all know, a FIX or a new CFW will be out sooner or later, we all know this, even for DEX.
FMT is disappointing me after this. I don't groan the post because you've posted only the info.. my groan goes to the Team.

The following user thanked ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

Jordan
02-24-2015, 06:59 PM #90
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
You're telling me I have to pay to get online again with my DEX PS3's? hahahah This is pretty cool and all, but I'm going to pass. I'm not going to pay for something that was totally free in the past and will be. Use your eyes and ears guys Drack

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

Tipton_Modz
02-24-2015, 07:00 PM #91
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
What a shame.
The fact isn't that we normal people don't have enough money for get FMT's Tools. FMT is going to be very ridiculous.
€20 for a menu, and okay, they are done pretty well, so who wants, he can buy it.
But what they do now? They put an extra prize ( the spoofer ) for who buy their tools? Boooo!!
Theorically they are forcing us for buy the tool? Didn't they get enough money for just selling their tools? Nah, of course. They have to put something that in the next days will be free in something that you have to pay. Because we all know, a FIX or a new CFW will be out sooner or later, we all know this, even for DEX.
FMT is disappointing me after this. I don't groan the post because you've posted only the info.. my groan goes to the Team.

Lol So What Did You Make CCAPI? Which Im Sure hUndred Can Mod Just Because of It..Did you Maker The Spoofer Through Proxies? No You Didn't There's..Show Some Respect They Done A Lot For This Community An If They Wann Give This To People Who Bought One Of There Menu's Whats The Issue? They Made It Its there Work Deal With It

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo