09-24-2015, 11:37 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3Lib.dll Checker
This is a very small application which will check for malicious PS3Lib.dll's

Hello, as a lot of you are know already a modified PS3Lib.dll (virus) going around the internet infecting peoples computers. It's a self replicating virus, which is very hard to keep control of as it spreads so quickly. That is why I have created this simple application to check if you or any of your PS3Lib's have been infected. I would suggest manually checking each PS3Lib.dll file when you download a new tool (before running it). If the tool is flagged, don't run it and report it so a staff member so we can investigate for you.

The scanner will return three possible responses
Official - These are released by official developers
Virus - These are known virus'.
Possible Virus - These are modified PS3Lib's which could be virus'. Not all modified lib's are bad.

You must login or register to view this content.
Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan
This will scan an individual PS3Lib.dll which is good if you only want to check one tool/file - really quick.

Full Directory Scan
This will scan all folders depending on the base (C:/ will scan every PS3Lib.dll in the C drive) - can be slow.

>>>>>>> You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. <<<<<<<

This tool is not encrypted. You're more than welcome to decrypt it and use the source code - please note. It's messy.

The following 49 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, Armyspy, Boliberrys, CIA agent, Dav3s, Sabotage, Insight, DjFly, Dog88Christian, Egzec, Father Luckeyy, Geo, gstar555, hacking247, Haze, Tears, HeroWin, HiddenHour, Humble, Kameo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, MOD-RuLeZ, MoDz4Gaming, Mx444, NickBeHaxing, nullerdk, Pandymodz, Pianist Prodigy, rickypkemp, RTE, Scotty4.11, Passion, snapin, Jon Snow, tanaaa, tonyleffe, Twerkshot, User343234, vicious_results, WiseMonkey, xenomage, Xx_GANG_xX, Xx-GIPPI-xX, yy26jet
09-25-2015, 03:26 PM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
PS3Lib.dll Checker

Hello, as a lot of you are know already a modified PS3Lib.dll (virus) going around the internet infecting peoples computers. It's a self replicating virus, which is very hard to keep control of as it spreads so quickly. That is why I have created this simple application to check if you or any of your PS3Lib's have been infected. I would suggest manually checking each PS3Lib.dll file when you download a new tool (before running it). If the tool is flagged, don't run it and report it so a staff member so we can investigate for you.

Possible Virus - These are modified PS3Lib's which could be virus'. Not all modified lib's are bad.

Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan
This will scan an individual PS3Lib.dll which is good if you only want to check one tool/file - really quick.

Full Directory Scan
This will scan all folders depending on the base (C:/ will scan every PS3Lib.dll in the C drive) - can be slow.

>>>>>>> You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. <<<<<<<

This tool is not encrypted. You're more than welcome to decrypt it and use the source code - please note. It's messy.

Added to the global announcement, thanks for this Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Scouse Power, Jon Snow
09-25-2015, 03:47 PM #12
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
PS3Lib.dll Checker

Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan

Full Directory Scan

nice release as always Smile
09-25-2015, 05:01 PM #13
SC58
Former Staff
PS3Lib has been open source for long time now, people just need add it to there programs so no dll it needed and then no problems will happen

Last edited by SC58 ; 09-25-2015 at 05:05 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

jwm614, Twerkshot
09-25-2015, 05:04 PM #14
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
PS3Lib has been open source for long time now, people just need add it to there programs so no dll it needed and then no problems will happen

exactly thats what i did

09-25-2015, 05:07 PM #15
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Then you have the issue of people having different CCAPI versions etc.
It would be a great world if everyone just used the latest.
09-25-2015, 05:14 PM #16
SC58
Former Staff

Who care i wouldn't feel someone needs by making different version, if they can't use what someone does then oh well (not sounding like a asshole if i do xD just saying)
Last edited by SC58 ; 09-25-2015 at 05:23 PM.
09-25-2015, 05:59 PM #17
Dav3s
League Champion
Nice news created finally dude Winky Winky
09-26-2015, 11:08 AM #18
Toxic
former staff
PS3Lib.dll Checker

Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan

Full Directory Scan

ah, i was just going to make smh similar to this Happy
u r always ahead of me Sal
anyways, nice job brotha
09-26-2015, 05:08 PM #19
Toxic
former staff

U do realize that it uses the CCAPI .dll that is installed in Control Console tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo