09-24-2015, 11:37 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3Lib.dll Checker
This is a very small application which will check for malicious PS3Lib.dll's

Hello, as a lot of you are know already a modified PS3Lib.dll (virus) going around the internet infecting peoples computers. It's a self replicating virus, which is very hard to keep control of as it spreads so quickly. That is why I have created this simple application to check if you or any of your PS3Lib's have been infected. I would suggest manually checking each PS3Lib.dll file when you download a new tool (before running it). If the tool is flagged, don't run it and report it so a staff member so we can investigate for you.

The scanner will return three possible responses
Official - These are released by official developers
Virus - These are known virus'.
Possible Virus - These are modified PS3Lib's which could be virus'. Not all modified lib's are bad.

You must login or register to view this content.
Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan
This will scan an individual PS3Lib.dll which is good if you only want to check one tool/file - really quick.

Full Directory Scan
This will scan all folders depending on the base (C:/ will scan every PS3Lib.dll in the C drive) - can be slow.

>>>>>>> You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. <<<<<<<

This tool is not encrypted. You're more than welcome to decrypt it and use the source code - please note. It's messy.

The following 49 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, Armyspy, Boliberrys, CIA agent, Dav3s, Sabotage, Insight, DjFly, Dog88Christian, Egzec, Father Luckeyy, Geo, gstar555, hacking247, Haze, Tears, HeroWin, HiddenHour, Humble, Kameo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, MOD-RuLeZ, MoDz4Gaming, Mx444, NickBeHaxing, nullerdk, Pandymodz, Pianist Prodigy, rickypkemp, RTE, Scotty4.11, Passion, snapin, Jon Snow, tanaaa, tonyleffe, Twerkshot, User343234, vicious_results, WiseMonkey, xenomage, Xx_GANG_xX, Xx-GIPPI-xX, yy26jet
09-27-2015, 02:44 PM #29
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
You can't decompile something that is encrypted (unless you know method of encryption) Ninja

I didn't realize that people were obfuscating their modified PS3Lib.dll's. My mistake Sal
09-28-2015, 08:00 AM #30
so just checked my rtm tools after reading geo's thread and all the PS3Lib.dll files are 475kb and i know for a fact they where not a week ago so yeah the fun of fixing the issue being's what kind of virus is it? CID Stealer Slowly stuff up PC/Info stealer? Like how bad is it?
09-28-2015, 11:15 AM #31
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Learning View Post
so just checked my rtm tools after reading geo's thread and all the PS3Lib.dll files are 475kb and i know for a fact they where not a week ago so yeah the fun of fixing the issue being's what kind of virus is it? CID Stealer Slowly stuff up PC/Info stealer? Like how bad is it?

That's the virus. Send me the PS3Lib.dll file.
09-28-2015, 11:46 AM #32
Found The Tool The Started It For Me :

You must login or register to view this content. -Infected With The File that replaced all mine, I assume so the file PS3Lib.dll appears the same as the one that was on all tools and alot of parts of tool don't work so yeah i'm 100% sure this was the cause
Last edited by Learning ; 09-28-2015 at 01:15 PM.
10-01-2015, 04:37 PM #33
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
thank you for not making this encrypted i can learn from this thank you i will decompile it
10-03-2015, 09:40 AM #34
CIA agent
NextGenUpdate Elite
Any info on what exactly this file is?
10-04-2015, 04:25 AM #35
Thank you for this! I got 4 possible out of my 15+ tools and I checked all of the PS3Libs and they are all at 68 KB or less. So I am thinking I am safe for now haha.
10-05-2015, 01:16 AM #36
or you can use what i use and thats Find Everything by voidtools but your choice just the find everything is probably the best tool out there thats both free and at the top of the list at finding both files and sizes of files
10-06-2015, 10:26 PM #37
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
PS3Lib.dll Checker
This is a very small application which will check for malicious PS3Lib.dll's

Hello, as a lot of you are know already a modified PS3Lib.dll (virus) going around the internet infecting peoples computers. It's a self replicating virus, which is very hard to keep control of as it spreads so quickly. That is why I have created this simple application to check if you or any of your PS3Lib's have been infected. I would suggest manually checking each PS3Lib.dll file when you download a new tool (before running it). If the tool is flagged, don't run it and report it so a staff member so we can investigate for you.

The scanner will return three possible responses
Official - These are released by official developers
Virus - These are known virus'.
Possible Virus - These are modified PS3Lib's which could be virus'. Not all modified lib's are bad.

Individual Scan
Full Directory Scan

Individual Scan
This will scan an individual PS3Lib.dll which is good if you only want to check one tool/file - really quick.

Full Directory Scan
This will scan all folders depending on the base (C:/ will scan every PS3Lib.dll in the C drive) - can be slow.

>>>>>>> You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. <<<<<<<

This tool is not encrypted. You're more than welcome to decrypt it and use the source code - please note. It's messy.

Thanks, definitely going to use this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo