Post: What cfw are you on and what cfw do you think is the best?
11-11-2015, 09:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WHAT CFW ARE YOU ON AND WHAT CFW DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST?

I am on Rebug 4.75.3 REX/CEX switched to DREX/DEX. I think Rebug is the best because you can switch from CEX to DEX and DEX to CEX in like two minutes.

Spanish
QUÉ CFW ES USTED EN Y PARA QUÉ CFW crees que es el mejor

Estoy en Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX cambió a DREX / DEX. Creo Rebug es el mejor porque se puede pasar de CEX a DEX y DEX a CEX en como dos minutos.

French
QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS CFW SONT SUR ET CE CFW pensez-vous est LE MEILLEUR

Je suis sur Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX commuté à DREX / DEX. Je pense Rebug est le meilleur parce que vous pouvez passer de CEX à DEX DEX et à CEX dans comme deux minutes.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 11-11-2015 at 09:52 AM.
11-11-2015, 06:31 PM #11
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
4.50 ITA in my opinion, Rebug has gotten to be much more buggy and have issues than back in the day.
What issues have you had with Rebug? I keep hearing ITA is the best but I haven't had any problems with rebug
11-11-2015, 06:58 PM #12
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by results View Post
WHAT CFW ARE YOU ON AND WHAT CFW DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST?

I am on Rebug 4.75.3 REX/CEX switched to DREX/DEX. I think Rebug is the best because you can switch from CEX to DEX and DEX to CEX in like two minutes.

Spanish
QUÉ CFW ES USTED EN Y PARA QUÉ CFW crees que es el mejor

Estoy en Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX cambió a DREX / DEX. Creo Rebug es el mejor porque se puede pasar de CEX a DEX y DEX a CEX en como dos minutos.

French
QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS CFW SONT SUR ET CE CFW pensez-vous est LE MEILLEUR

Je suis sur Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX commuté à DREX / DEX. Je pense Rebug est le meilleur parce que vous pouvez passer de CEX à DEX DEX et à CEX dans comme deux minutes.

Was on 4.50 was nice not buggy or any problems... recently switched too 4.75.3 D-rex and it awesome so far.. fixed my GTA V issue.. unless 4.50 gets updated to a high firm I will then go back :p

The following user thanked Juan for this useful post:

vicious_results
11-11-2015, 07:33 PM #13
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Rebug has always been the best for me. I like how you can switch from REX to DREX very quickly and I've never had any problems with the CFW before.
11-11-2015, 10:42 PM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by results View Post
What issues have you had with Rebug? I keep hearing ITA is the best but I haven't had any problems with rebug

Depends what Rebug you're on. I've heard many issues with 4.75 and some on previous versions.
11-11-2015, 11:23 PM #15
Pianist Prodigy
Do a barrel roll!
Rebug 4.65 DEX
11-15-2015, 12:10 AM #16
Can some help me ... im having issues with rebug 4.70.1 I keep having corrupted data when im try to install it with n without toogle_qa im on cfw rogero 3.55 ... just recently downgraded frm the latest version 4.xx to 3.55
11-15-2015, 12:23 AM #17
Noob~
Keeper
I have an old non modded ps3 around the corner here,
what would you guys advise me to downgrade for?
(for trophy unlocking with own timestamps and maybe OFW sync)

would be very thankful for any advice Smile)
11-15-2015, 05:01 AM #18
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Depends what Rebug you're on. I've heard many issues with 4.75 and some on previous versions.

no issues just lack of knowledge on using webman an cobra..every day i see people with cobra/webman enable an then use psn patch an wonder why things get buggy etc..with webman/cobra enabled theres no need for things like ps ninja or psn patch more user error/lack of knowledge than bugs i personally give joonie feedback for all the dex things so there should be 0 issues as i use all the features..the only buggy release was the 4.65.1
11-15-2015, 05:02 AM #19
Originally posted by painfulpleazure View Post
Can some help me ... im having issues with rebug 4.70.1 I keep having corrupted data when im try to install it with n without toogle_qa im on cfw rogero 3.55 ... just recently downgraded frm the latest version 4.xx to 3.55

install rogero version 3.7 then install rebug..you were on 4.xx so you didnt even need to downgrade

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo