Post: What cfw are you on and what cfw do you think is the best?
11-11-2015, 09:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WHAT CFW ARE YOU ON AND WHAT CFW DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST?

I am on Rebug 4.75.3 REX/CEX switched to DREX/DEX. I think Rebug is the best because you can switch from CEX to DEX and DEX to CEX in like two minutes.

Spanish
QUÉ CFW ES USTED EN Y PARA QUÉ CFW crees que es el mejor

Estoy en Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX cambió a DREX / DEX. Creo Rebug es el mejor porque se puede pasar de CEX a DEX y DEX a CEX en como dos minutos.

French
QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS CFW SONT SUR ET CE CFW pensez-vous est LE MEILLEUR

Je suis sur Rebug 4.75.3 REX / CEX commuté à DREX / DEX. Je pense Rebug est le meilleur parce que vous pouvez passer de CEX à DEX DEX et à CEX dans comme deux minutes.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 11-11-2015 at 09:52 AM.
02-04-2016, 09:17 PM #65
Ken_DFL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wu. View Post
Not true.Just updated my cfw to 4.78 and everything is working great.

Well, you gotta admit, the fact you can't use CCAPI on that firmware kinda is a drag at this point.
02-05-2016, 01:08 AM #66
Originally posted by ryzeteddy View Post
The Jericho engine don't work properly on CFW 4.70 it higher

Your wrong
02-05-2016, 02:57 AM #67
RIP_MODZ_150
Pokemon Trainer
Been on rebug ever snice they released their 3.55 and never had one problem with rebug

I read all comments on the threads and just gotta say some of you shouldn't even have a cfw
02-05-2016, 12:48 PM #68
Wu.
Brute
Originally posted by DFL View Post
Well, you gotta admit, the fact you can't use CCAPI on that firmware kinda is a drag at this point.

Yes it's a small problem but I'm not goin back thats for sure.There will be update for ccapi one day.
02-05-2016, 04:09 PM #69
Originally posted by damo26kk View Post
Your wrong

The web site for Jericho engine says it and my game shuts down on new updated one and many people on YouTube comments have the same problem so "your wrong"
02-06-2016, 02:48 AM #70
The web site for Jericho engine says it and my game shuts down on new updated one and many people on YouTube comments have the same problem so "your wrong"

How do u work that out im on rebug 4.78 an jericho works 10000% percent for me its a lil bit laggy but hardly noticble .you dont know what your talkin about obviously your a newby
02-06-2016, 02:51 AM #71
Originally posted by 150 View Post
Been on rebug ever snice they released their 3.55 and never had one problem with rebug

I read all comments on the threads and just gotta say some of you shouldn't even have a cfw

Yep i agree there obviously newbies they cant handle a cex never mind dex im on rebug aswel mate works spot on for me
02-06-2016, 02:52 AM #72

Look at comments above only you with da problem coz ur a beginner
02-06-2016, 02:59 AM #73
Because firmwares above 4.65 have problems running DEX mods

Where are u reading this shit from man who telling u this if anything the modz run alot better on higher firmware .this is the whole point of new firmwares to make mod run better OMG

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo