01-30-2016, 06:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I previously posted about having an error 80023012 and did almost a week trying to figure it out. Did a lot of things and didnt find a solution. My problem was signing in with an account that wasnt on the ps3 previously. I would try Use an existing user and thats where the error would pop up. The only solution i did was to re-install my CFW. THE SOLUTION IS TO INSTALL YOUR CFW AGAIN as i havent found nothing else. It is time consuming but you can get back to doing accounts now!! Kryptus
02-01-2016, 10:28 AM #2
genz
Haxor!
I just jailbroke a console and put it dex (I jailbreak many units) im getting the same message upon singing in...im trying to install F.W again now..fingers crossed
02-01-2016, 10:36 AM #3
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
I Haven't had this problem, weird.
02-01-2016, 02:42 PM #4
Raiden
Banned
I'm getting this now too. It'll let me sign in to certain accounts, but new ones it throws the Error
Last edited by Raiden ; 02-01-2016 at 02:54 PM.
02-01-2016, 03:26 PM #5
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by PaisaMods View Post
I previously posted about having an error 80023012 and did almost a week trying to figure it out. Did a lot of things and didnt find a solution. My problem was signing in with an account that wasnt on the ps3 previously. I would try Use an existing user and thats where the error would pop up. The only solution i did was to re-install my CFW. THE SOLUTION IS TO INSTALL YOUR CFW AGAIN as i havent found nothing else. It is time consuming but you can get back to doing accounts now!! Kryptus

Surely this can't be the only fix? What about people who have this error on OFW?
02-01-2016, 03:49 PM #6
Originally posted by genz View Post
I just jailbroke a console and put it dex (I jailbreak many units) im getting the same message upon singing in...im trying to install F.W again now..fingers crossed

It should work. I haven't had a problem doing different accounts
02-01-2016, 03:51 PM #7
Originally posted by Raiden
Surely this can't be the only fix? What about people who have this error on OFW?

I'm not so sure like I said that's what I found myself to work as I spent days researching and doing things and didn't find anything but this. There is a lone of errors occurring to OFW and CFW users since the 4.78 update. Unfortunately OFW might just have to wait until Sony fixes it or they are just out of luck. Maybe reseting the ps3 on OFW? I'm not sure
02-01-2016, 03:52 PM #8
Originally posted by JoshyTooDope View Post
I Haven't had this problem, weird.

Yeah it happened to me out of no where and didn't find anything
02-01-2016, 03:55 PM #9
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by PaisaMods View Post
I'm not so sure like I said that's what I found myself to work as I spent days researching and doing things and didn't find anything but this. There is a lone of errors occurring to OFW and CFW users since the 4.78 update. Unfortunately OFW might just have to wait until Sony fixes it or they are just out of luck. Maybe reseting the ps3 on OFW? I'm not sure

I'm on CFW, and I didn't need to update to 4.78 cause I'm on 4.70 DEX Rebug.
Like you said though, it came out of nowhere within the space of playing just fine less than 20 minutes before. I guess I'll wait it out a little before playing around with stuff.
02-01-2016, 09:40 PM #10
Originally posted by Raiden
I'm on CFW, and I didn't need to update to 4.78 cause I'm on 4.70 DEX Rebug.
Like you said though, it came out of nowhere within the space of playing just fine less than 20 minutes before. I guess I'll wait it out a little before playing around with stuff.

I didn't have to update neither but basically we are spoofed to that update you know? And yeah Sony has to do something about these errors for OFW users.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo