01-30-2016, 06:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I previously posted about having an error 80023012 and did almost a week trying to figure it out. Did a lot of things and didnt find a solution. My problem was signing in with an account that wasnt on the ps3 previously. I would try Use an existing user and thats where the error would pop up. The only solution i did was to re-install my CFW. THE SOLUTION IS TO INSTALL YOUR CFW AGAIN as i havent found nothing else. It is time consuming but you can get back to doing accounts now!! Kryptus
02-01-2016, 09:56 PM #11
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by PaisaMods View Post
I didn't have to update neither but basically we are spoofed to that update you know? And yeah Sony has to do something about these errors for OFW users.

Yeah too right they do. It's been happening all day for me and it takes some serious spamming to get into each account :-/
02-01-2016, 10:02 PM #12
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
I previously posted about having an error 80023012 and did almost a week trying to figure it out. Did a lot of things and didnt find a solution. My problem was signing in with an account that wasnt on the ps3 previously. I would try Use an existing user and thats where the error would pop up. The only solution i did was to re-install my CFW. THE SOLUTION IS TO INSTALL YOUR CFW AGAIN as i havent found nothing else. It is time consuming but you can get back to doing accounts now!! Kryptus

i had the same issue last week trying to sign in to a new account, error,error i try restart and try again same error, i just kept trying it and after about the 5th time it signed in.
02-01-2016, 10:32 PM #13
hmm strange I'm on 4.75.1 D-REX and have no issues what so ever, are you sure it isn't your debug settings?
02-02-2016, 04:34 AM #14
Originally posted by llamaCFW View Post
hmm strange I'm on 4.75.1 D-REX and have no issues what so ever, are you sure it isn't your debug settings?

Yes positive like I said I did almost about everything including stuff from the debug settings....
02-04-2016, 10:57 PM #15
Yes positive like I said I did almost about everything including stuff from the debug settings....

Most of the time Error Codes like signing in problems come from Rebug Toolbox, now, did you mess with anything inside of rebug toolbox?
02-05-2016, 12:54 AM #16
Most of the time Error Codes like signing in problems come from Rebug Toolbox, now, did you mess with anything inside of rebug toolbox?

No, like I stated earlier it started to happen out of no where. I got fixed now so don't worry about it.
02-05-2016, 03:01 AM #17
Raiden
Banned

I just left the console alone over night, came back in the morning and it was fine. No need to reinstall cfw or anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo