01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
01-25-2017, 02:50 AM #29
Originally posted by Brominarium View Post
Is it possible to jailbreak your PS3 when you don't have an E3 flasher? If so where can I find a step-by-step guide?

You need to downgrade to 3.55 to jailbreak, otherwise look into Cobra ODE.
01-25-2017, 11:23 AM #30
Brominarium
Save Point
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You need to downgrade to 3.55 to jailbreak, otherwise look into Cobra ODE.

I remember having a Modern Warfare 2 mod menu (CFG) back in 2012. I have never bought an E3 flasher, an old friend of mine walked me through it and all I needed was a USB. My goal is to get a GTA 5 Mod Menu with which I can play online. I have seen some modders who were like 12 years old and I'm pretty sure they would never buy an E3 flasher.
01-25-2017, 01:04 PM #31
I remember having a Modern Warfare 2 mod menu (CFG) back in 2012. I have never bought an E3 flasher, an old friend of mine walked me through it and all I needed was a USB. My goal is to get a GTA 5 Mod Menu with which I can play online. I have seen some modders who were like 12 years old and I'm pretty sure they would never buy an E3 flasher.

Originally posted by Frosty

You need to downgrade to 3.55 to jailbreak

Read again. A 12 y/o won't downgrade, but a 12 y/o can use their mom's credit card to buy a jailbreak.
01-25-2017, 01:16 PM #32
Brominarium
Save Point
Read again. A 12 y/o won't downgrade, but a 12 y/o can use their mom's credit card to buy a jailbreak.

So at what point do you need an E3 Flasher, and how exactly do you 'buy' a jailbreak?
01-25-2017, 01:24 PM #33
So at what point do you need an E3 Flasher, and how exactly do you 'buy' a jailbreak?

You need an E3 Flasher if your PS3 is above 3.55 firmware. You can buy a jailbreak off eBay. But jailbroken systems can be higher priced than OFWs, as I bought an 3.55 OFW for $220, while I see jailbroken systems going for $250-280.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Sparrow
01-26-2017, 03:43 PM #34
Brominarium
Save Point
You need an E3 Flasher if your PS3 is above 3.55 firmware. You can buy a jailbreak off eBay. But jailbroken systems can be higher priced than OFWs, as I bought an 3.55 OFW for $220, while I see jailbroken systems going for $250-280.

I'm confused with all these terms I see. I don't know what they mean, but I'm just gonna explain exactly what I have and what I need. I am currently on 4.81 OFW and I think I need to go to DEX, cause the mod menu I want to get has as YouTube title: GTA V Mod Menu Independence V1.6 (1.26/1.27) [DEX/SPRX] + (Download). So from what I've read is that first I need to get a 4.81 CFW, then get it to CEX and then to DEX? Is this possible without an E3 flasher? (I don't know the difference between jailbreaking, downgrading and DEX and all that shit). Also, if it is possible do you know an useful guide and could you tell me what I need to do step-by-step? (Like, first CFW, then CEX, then DEX)?
01-26-2017, 11:01 PM #35
I'm confused with all these terms I see. I don't know what they mean, but I'm just gonna explain exactly what I have and what I need. I am currently on 4.81 OFW and I think I need to go to DEX, cause the mod menu I want to get has as YouTube title: GTA V Mod Menu Independence V1.6 (1.26/1.27) [DEX/SPRX] + (Download). So from what I've read is that first I need to get a 4.81 CFW, then get it to CEX and then to DEX? Is this possible without an E3 flasher? (I don't know the difference between jailbreaking, downgrading and DEX and all that shit). Also, if it is possible do you know an useful guide and could you tell me what I need to do step-by-step? (Like, first CFW, then CEX, then DEX)?

You need to downgrade.
01-26-2017, 11:43 PM #36
xNawfy
Haxor!
HEY I HAVE A JAILBROKEN PS3 AND I BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME MY CFW IS REBUG 4.41 AND I REMEMBER THE LAST THING I DID WAS TURN IT INTO DEX

DEX N CEX WHATS THE DIFFERENCE ? I WENT TO DEX BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS SAYIN ITS BETTER

CAN I GO BACK TO CEX OR HOW DOES IT WORK ?

xNawfy is my PSN
01-27-2017, 12:41 AM #37
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.

My post here.... You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo