01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
01-27-2017, 12:59 AM #38
trevordab710
Save Point
how can i download ps2 games on my ps3?
01-27-2017, 01:13 PM #39
hi iv gone and got my console banned.. ive bought a new cid with original psid im just a little lost on were to put it ? do i just change it with console manager or do i change pkg file and put it in psnpatch ..thanks
01-27-2017, 01:20 PM #40
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Devilgod94 View Post
hi iv gone and got my console banned.. ive bought a new cid with original psid im just a little lost on were to put it ? do i just change it with console manager or do i change pkg file and put it in psnpatch ..thanks

Quickest way would be to do it with console manager Smile Just click 'set boot CID/PSID' so you don't have to change on every reboot.
01-27-2017, 01:22 PM #41
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by trevordab710 View Post
how can i download ps2 games on my ps3?

If it's jailbroken then yes you can emulate ps2 games.

You need:

• Multiman
  • PS2 Classics Placeholder
  • ReactPSN

There's a few tutorials scattered around for this Smile

Ps. Can't link to the game downloads or even a site (I don't think) but a quick search of 'the game'.iso should get you what you want. Or you can just rip from old PS2 disks.
Last edited by Sparrow ; 01-27-2017 at 01:26 PM.
01-27-2017, 01:30 PM #42
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Brominarium View Post
I'm confused with all these terms I see. I don't know what they mean, but I'm just gonna explain exactly what I have and what I need. I am currently on 4.81 OFW and I think I need to go to DEX, cause the mod menu I want to get has as YouTube title: GTA V Mod Menu Independence V1.6 (1.26/1.27) [DEX/SPRX] + (Download). So from what I've read is that first I need to get a 4.81 CFW, then get it to CEX and then to DEX? Is this possible without an E3 flasher? (I don't know the difference between jailbreaking, downgrading and DEX and all that shit). Also, if it is possible do you know an useful guide and could you tell me what I need to do step-by-step? (Like, first CFW, then CEX, then DEX)?

You'll need to get an E3 flasher or equivalent to downgrade your PS3 from 4.81 OFW to 3.55 CFW (If its compatible).
You must login or register to view this content.

You'll then need to convert that to DEX and install a 4.81 CFW.
You must login or register to view this content.

Key Words

CEX - Customer Firmware - Can do patches, .sprx but not RTM
DEX - Developer Firmware - Can do everything from CEX as well as RTM and debug menu's.
OFW - Base PS3 Firmware - No mods :P
CFW - Modified/Custom Firmware - Can run unsigned code, which allows for mods.
Jailbreak - Installing CFW from OFW
Downgrade - Flash the chip on your PS3 to allow you to install earlier firmware.
Last edited by Sparrow ; 01-27-2017 at 01:40 PM.
01-27-2017, 03:27 PM #43
Brominarium
Save Point
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You need to downgrade.

But in what order do I need to do all these operations in order to be able to run a DEX/SPRX mod menu? Just downgrade?
01-27-2017, 03:38 PM #44
Originally posted by Brominarium View Post
But in what order do I need to do all these operations in order to be able to run a DEX/SPRX mod menu? Just downgrade?

you either buyi a jailbreak or downgrade with e3flasher. there's no way around it if you want DEX.
01-27-2017, 05:30 PM #45
thank you
01-28-2017, 06:10 AM #46
i want to download mods for black ops 3. do you have any links? my ps3 isnt jailbroken tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo