01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
02-05-2017, 09:26 AM #56
Kronos
Former Staff
Message to OP: Closing as members should make posts in the PS3 mods and questions section for better help considering you dont even reply lol.

Originally posted by Gambino604 View Post
Hey mate I'm new to the whole cfw ps3 scene... I know so late didn't know what I have been missing wow, anyways I went and purchased like 5 call of duty games today lol cod ghost mw2-4 but I wanted to know what mod menus I can use with any of the games I purchase? Easy to install would be best suited. Let's say easy like a sprx for gta 5 lol.

For most games of cod like MW2 - AW i would recommend a non host like Paradox SPRX. it is paid but its one of the best. u can also find GSC menus for BO2 in this section You must login or register to view this content..

and for GTA5 u can find mods here You must login or register to view this content. . if ur looking for a good paid menu i would go for Lexicon, or basically any of the most popular ones (Serendipity lexicon LTS etc)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo