08-25-2018, 03:49 PM #1
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, been a while since I jailbroke a PS3. I have a Fat on OFW 2.76. Is it as easy updating to 4.82 CFW via system update or do I need to update the OFW first? Any help appreciated!! TIA
08-26-2018, 01:13 AM #11
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by ecw View Post
Thanks again for you help Calculus! I found OFW 3.55 and installed that. Then installed KMEAW 3.55. Then I wanted to install rebug so I upgraded to Rebug REX 4.80.1. I now want to to switch to DEX. I installed Toolbax and tried to dump my EID Root key, but when I click it nothing happens. Any ideas? Did I miss a step? Should I have installed D-Rex instead?

You cant install drex yet. But i suggest rebug 4.82.2 anyway try to redump the key and continue as told in the tutorial for converting to DEX

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

ecw
08-26-2018, 01:17 AM #12
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
You cant install drex yet. But i suggest rebug 4.82.2 anyway try to redump the key and continue as told in the tutorial for converting to DEX

You are awesome Calculus. Thanks for being patient with me lol. I will update to Rebug 4.82.2 REX and try to dump it again! Did I do everything else right?
08-26-2018, 01:19 AM #13
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by ecw View Post
You are awesome Calculus. Thanks for being patient with me lol. I will update to Rebug 4.82.2 REX and try to dump it again! Did I do everything else right?

Since you were able to install 4.80 i believe yes. I haven't done this in quite some time to be 100%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo