05-29-2014, 02:08 PM #1
Reyz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Reyz for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, 187i, A6shRkm, CHEATLN, ChOcOsKiZo, DiFool, dussdave, EpicGuy303, guero1197, gusbosh, HeyItsReyz, iFelzahMDZ, iRempzyV2-, izReDBoX, zL_j8hnb, Karaoke, lemonhaze031, JokerRey, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, murko100, nadeem360, NGU Whale, PakMan, R.I, ResistThePizza, skytoowhite, vicious_results, xHaazo
06-27-2015, 12:55 AM #821
How exactly do u do it lol I looked only but a lot of the terms I didn't understand
06-27-2015, 10:54 AM #822
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Brakes View Post
How exactly do u do it lol I looked only but a lot of the terms I didn't understand

Use Console Manager... CCAPI
06-27-2015, 08:17 PM #823
i wanna know can i download jailbreak my ps3 now i hawe versio 4,75 superslim ''CECH-4004C '' pls help me Smile
06-27-2015, 08:21 PM #824
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by PS3JB4.75 View Post
i wanna know can i download jailbreak my ps3 now i hawe versio 4,75 superslim ''CECH-4004C '' pls help me Smile

No buddy. No new PS3 slims. Only 25xx versions only.
06-27-2015, 08:22 PM #825
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by PS3JB4.75 View Post

As stated above you cannot jailbreak/downgrade superslim consoles.
06-28-2015, 12:14 AM #826
But how do I get it off other PS3 it isn't jailbroken and can't be
06-28-2015, 08:27 AM #827
Otaku Modder
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

Thanks for making this thread, i have a question (Copied from my thread) Hey NGU, i have just converted from CEX to DEX (via Rebug 4.65), so i tried to install TMAPI / ProDGForPlayStation3v420.1.0 and it wont let me (Screenshot - You must login or register to view this content. ANY help is greatly appreciated Smile Thanks in advance (Ive tried installing both Visual C++ 2008/10 and it didn't work :( If possible please comment a download link (will give $5 NZD to whoever gives me the correct solution Smile) - Link to my thread - You must login or register to view this content. Smile
06-28-2015, 11:28 AM #828
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Otaku
Thanks for making this thread, i have a question (Copied from my thread) Hey NGU, i have just converted from CEX to DEX (via Rebug 4.65), so i tried to install TMAPI / ProDGForPlayStation3v420.1.0 and it wont let me (Screenshot - You must login or register to view this content. ANY help is greatly appreciated Smile Thanks in advance (Ive tried installing both Visual C++ 2008/10 and it didn't work :( If possible please comment a download link (will give $5 NZD to whoever gives me the correct solution Smile) - Link to my thread - You must login or register to view this content. Smile

You already have it installed. Try finding it on your PC.

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Otaku Modder
06-28-2015, 08:29 PM #829
how do i get the TMAPI TO WORK on gsc i installed the prodge sn and idk what to do next

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo