05-29-2014, 02:08 PM #1
Reyz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Reyz for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, 187i, A6shRkm, CHEATLN, ChOcOsKiZo, DiFool, dussdave, EpicGuy303, guero1197, gusbosh, HeyItsReyz, iFelzahMDZ, iRempzyV2-, izReDBoX, zL_j8hnb, Karaoke, lemonhaze031, JokerRey, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, murko100, nadeem360, NGU Whale, PakMan, R.I, ResistThePizza, skytoowhite, vicious_results, xHaazo
07-31-2015, 10:36 AM #866
Sorry if this is a bit of a retarded question but would there happen to be a jailbreak for PS3 4.75?
08-03-2015, 06:58 AM #867
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

Hey, can you please help me fix my GTA 5 freezing on my jailbroken PS3 with the Extortion mod menu on 1.25
08-03-2015, 09:25 AM #868
Hello do you know how to cheat with pexploit ?
08-04-2015, 04:37 PM #869
Defc0n_xD
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Babyface View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

can you answer this question bro, once downgraded from rogero downgrader pup,syscalls are 9.99, so then install qa flag, then install 3.55 rogero v3.7 spoofed to 4.25 fw. is the syscalls back to 3.55 or spoofed to 4.25? because i want to install ofw 3.55 back and of course don't want to risk any damage so would appreciate if you could answer this one bud
08-08-2015, 09:25 PM #870
Anon777
Little One
Originally posted by jackson6
Hey, can you please help me fix my GTA 5 freezing on my jailbroken PS3 with the Extortion mod menu on 1.25

whats the fan control setting for webman on slim iforgot the speed for mine when it missed up
08-12-2015, 05:41 AM #871
EFEAH7
Gobble
can anyone guide me on how to change rebug4.70 to ps3ita4.65 ?
08-12-2015, 06:31 AM #872
Hey Reyz, Im completely new to ps3 modding and i will be getting a ps3 on ofw 3.55 in a week or so, and I was wondering if you could tell me what is the things i should get once i get it, and i do plan on real time modding and I do believe i would need to get cex, that is pretty much all I know, but ye please take your time in answering and if you don't want to i don't mind, just wanting to know what i should do so i don't F***up on something :3
08-14-2015, 11:20 PM #873
Anon777
Little One
Originally posted by EFEAH7 View Post
can anyone guide me on how to change rebug4.70 to ps3ita4.65 ?

rebug downgrader then .3.55 ofw then go to 4.65 ita
06-26-2017, 12:09 AM #874
Reyz
Banned
we are back boys! You need help? HMU!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo