05-29-2014, 02:08 PM #1
Reyz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Reyz ; 06-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Reyz for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, 187i, A6shRkm, CHEATLN, ChOcOsKiZo, DiFool, dussdave, EpicGuy303, guero1197, gusbosh, HeyItsReyz, iFelzahMDZ, iRempzyV2-, izReDBoX, zL_j8hnb, Karaoke, lemonhaze031, JokerRey, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, murko100, nadeem360, NGU Whale, PakMan, R.I, ResistThePizza, skytoowhite, vicious_results, xHaazo
07-13-2015, 05:09 PM #857
BunnyV3
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by wwwvvwww View Post
PS3 Slim CECH 2006A

Thanks type of ps3 is jail-breakable, what firmware are you on ? eg. 4.75
07-13-2015, 06:27 PM #858
4.75 latest firmware
07-14-2015, 01:20 PM #859
how do i download links from mediafire onto my ps3. does it have to be jailbroken if so what do i need
07-14-2015, 01:30 PM #860
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What's up NGU? My name is "Reyz" and I am doing this thread in order to help anyone on here with anything they need.

I'll try my very best to answer any questions given to me and hope to make you satisfied with my response. I will check this thread regularly so just "Quote" me or drop me a PM and I'll be sure to reply when I can.

I like to think of myself as a helpful person and that is simply the reason why I am doing this. That along with giving back to an community such as this one.

Looking forward to all your questions and remember, ask me anything!

To get the fastest responses:

• Quote me
  • PM Me

Useful Links:

You must login or register to view this content.

hey man im so glad your doing this.

i would like to download mods for bo2 zombies onto my ps3 but i do not know what to do. i found some links from mediafire.com and was hoping you could help me on how to download it onto my ps3 and if my ps3 needs to be jailbroken if it needs to jailbroken what do i need.

thx again.
07-15-2015, 09:58 AM #861
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Lboogie123 View Post
hey man im so glad your doing this.

i would like to download mods for bo2 zombies onto my ps3 but i do not know what to do. i found some links from mediafire.com and was hoping you could help me on how to download it onto my ps3 and if my ps3 needs to be jailbroken if it needs to jailbroken what do i need.

thx again.

You need have a jailbroken PS3. First of you need to downgrade with a e3 flasher. there are many tutorials out there.
07-22-2015, 05:44 AM #862
So I'm confused at the moment because I purchase 3 cids and none of them work for gta 5 before that the one I use to used and brought it from same guy got banned recently after I been using for 3 months. So, I try to change my Mac address using Sen Enabler and well GTA 5 still say I'm Banned

So my question is am I mac address banned or CID banned?? also should I make new account then try to see if that work for GTA 5 online.
07-23-2015, 02:30 AM #863
Originally posted by CRiMiNALx View Post
So I'm confused at the moment because I purchase 3 cids and none of them work for gta 5 before that the one I use to used and brought it from same guy got banned recently after I been using for 3 months. So, I try to change my Mac address using Sen Enabler and well GTA 5 still say I'm Banned

So my question is am I mac address banned or CID banned?? also should I make new account then try to see if that work for GTA 5 online.

Pretty sure your seller is shitty and sells the same cid to multiple people. As for GTA V. I hear you can be cid banned from GTA and still be able to go online? That'd mean the people he sold to got those cids banned before you tried them. Have you tried using a different user?
07-23-2015, 07:01 AM #864
can you help me with installing a gta v mod menu ? im a new modder and still learning certain things
07-23-2015, 08:15 AM #865
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by angel11 View Post
can you help me with installing a gta v mod menu ? im a new modder and still learning certain things

Yes i can help you! Quote me back on here or add Danny9NGU on skype if thats easier

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo