08-10-2018, 05:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); METAL GEAR SOLID 4 SAVE SET

Metal Gear Solid 4 Save Set

Link For Download:

You must login or register to view this content.

Join my game channel !!
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 03-11-2021 at 01:47 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, ARu-16, asdqwertyasd, bangbangbang7, birka, Bumcleaver, DarkKaz, detro, jacksparrow100, JuniorC, khaba, KingEmilWash, kirito9000, Kooki, lancerproc, Leofrigo, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, Maige45, Marciocroft, masad88, migale, mikewara, Mr.Monster, Pferd, pta501, pussycat692, raperorapero, rb0000, ryu2050, selvin santos, Senzanome, ser, TheJuicyMoose, trophyhunter100, TwoWeu, viniciusventrue2, walkmoon, YoubeenRS, zaibustor
03-23-2019, 06:30 PM #29
Hey, I'm interested in the save files and really appreciate it and sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. I just want to ask, any chance you could link me to where I could download a proper bruteforce? I tried searching for it and downloading it but it doesn't work for me.

Thank you!
03-24-2019, 02:29 AM #30
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post
Originally posted by KingEmilWash View Post
Please explain how to get these to work. PLEASE.

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 SAVE SET

Link For Download:

Join my game channel !!

grab the saves and convert to your account using brute force. trophy tips are inside the saves folder.

PERFECT SAVE SET!!
Last edited by KingEmilWash ; 03-24-2019 at 03:26 AM.

The following user thanked KingEmilWash for this useful post:

EraldinhoMendes
03-24-2019, 08:06 PM #31
Please explain how to get these to work. PLEASE.

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 SAVE SET

Link For Download:

Join my game channel !!

grab the saves and convert to your account using brute force. trophy tips are inside the saves folder.

PERFECT SAVE SET!!

thank you my friend! enjoy and share!
03-31-2019, 10:00 PM #32

I done exactly that and it is still saying that I have to use a new save to earn trophies. Am I doing something wrong? I resign with BF all the time. Do I need to emove something? I really wanna plat this great game. Thank you for all the help. So for my last reply as shift work can be a b****.

my friend, I do not know what is happening with your brute force, I just converted here and everything is working perfectly. And the other users who downloaded the saves did not have problems to make the trophies of the game.

I feel stupid. I just looked in a couple of folders but yes these work lovely. Thank you sir!!

no problem, my friend. Enjoy the saves and good game for you.

I don't mean to be a bother but I'm having the same problem. I resigned the save i wanted using brute force and it still says i can't earn trophies. am I doing something wrong?
03-31-2019, 10:24 PM #33
Originally posted by sirstrawhatmd View Post

I done exactly that and it is still saying that I have to use a new save to earn trophies. Am I doing something wrong? I resign with BF all the time. Do I need to emove something? I really wanna plat this great game. Thank you for all the help. So for my last reply as shift work can be a b****.

my friend, I do not know what is happening with your brute force, I just converted here and everything is working perfectly. And the other users who downloaded the saves did not have problems to make the trophies of the game.

I feel stupid. I just looked in a couple of folders but yes these work lovely. Thank you sir!!

I don't mean to be a bother but I'm having the same problem. I resigned the save i wanted using brute force and it still says i can't earn trophies. am I doing something wrong?

never mind i just fixed it.
03-31-2019, 10:48 PM #34

thank you , the saves are working perfectly, it's just using them.
04-05-2019, 12:20 AM #35
zom247
Gobble
Wow! You are legend my friend. Had to covert one particular file "Flashback Mania" to EU (Learned how to do that in 3 mins). But it worked. I'm like a kid in a candy shop now. Time to get the last 3 trophies I never got back in the days. Thanks again my friend. Anyone interested, I used Bruteforce to do it.
04-05-2019, 05:22 PM #36
Originally posted by zom247 View Post
Wow! You are legend my friend. Had to covert one particular file "Flashback Mania" to EU (Learned how to do that in 3 mins). But it worked. I'm like a kid in a candy shop now. Time to get the last 3 trophies I never got back in the days. Thanks again my friend. Anyone interested, I used Bruteforce to do it.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad to be able to help you.
05-06-2019, 06:39 AM #37

can you tell me how you fixed it mine is doing the same thing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo