08-10-2018, 05:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); METAL GEAR SOLID 4 SAVE SET

Metal Gear Solid 4 Save Set

Link For Download:

You must login or register to view this content.

Join my game channel !!
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 03-11-2021 at 01:47 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, ARu-16, asdqwertyasd, bangbangbang7, birka, Bumcleaver, DarkKaz, detro, jacksparrow100, JuniorC, khaba, KingEmilWash, kirito9000, Kooki, lancerproc, Leofrigo, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, Maige45, Marciocroft, masad88, migale, mikewara, Mr.Monster, Pferd, pta501, pussycat692, raperorapero, rb0000, ryu2050, selvin santos, Senzanome, ser, TheJuicyMoose, trophyhunter100, TwoWeu, viniciusventrue2, walkmoon, YoubeenRS, zaibustor
07-05-2021, 10:13 AM #65
Mr.Monster
Save Point
For anyone had trouble to resign, i has the same problem the first time i tried to use the ipod + music save. Trying to redownload alone from mega (separate from other saves) and it works. It's a matter of some error of the zip file
12-07-2023, 10:00 AM #66
Originally posted by Mr.Monster View Post
For anyone had trouble to resign, i has the same problem the first time i tried to use the ipod + music save. Trying to redownload alone from mega (separate from other saves) and it works. It's a matter of some error of the zip file

How did you get this to work? I'm also getting the "This saved data cannot be used to earn trophies. To earn trophies, you must start playing from NEW GAME." message.
I'm lucky to have 2 versions of the game (US & EU, thanks PS+!), but if I resign or change the region in Bruteforce 4.7.4 the data is corrupted and won't copy. I also have no option in Bruteforce to decrypt the files first, and I suspect this is part of the problem.
To be able to load the game at all, I need to resign it with K.G's Save Resigner.

There have been a lot of people on here that seem to have had the same problem and stated they've fixed it but no offer of the step-by-step how to...
Your's has come the closest, Mr.Monster and I appreciate it, but any extra help you can offer 2.5yrs later would be great!

I've done everything in this game except all the emblems (have even done the Chicken emblem...) but am getting burnt out around this, kids, etc. and just don't have the time to keep sinking into the game...

If anyone else who has posted on this thread before can help, that would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy your chosen celebrations for the holiday season, everyone!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo