08-27-2010, 01:29 PM #1
mcstyle24
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE 27th August 2010

Here the Resistance 2 Hack saved data but this is exclusively to DEBUG PS3 and TEST PS3. There won't be any for RETAIL PS3 version anytime in future Sorry, due to highly Negative feedback from people all over internet and it's not very nice at all.

Also i don't know if this is ture apparently HACK file (from USB Dongle) was pulled off by using a originally Sony debug routine which is part of software sent out to developers to be able to create games. What this is more or less stealing prop rietary software and engineering it to work on machines that it was not supposed to. another word USB Dongle Jailbreak can convert RETAIL PS3 into DEBUG PS3, i don't know if im right or wrong about this. We will have to wait and see im defo keep my eye on this. If this correct you might get a Reistance 2 Saved data hack working on your Retail PS3 while into Debug mode to get two insane trophies. and this will save me alot of time doing Retail PS3 version hack and future saved data hack

Retail PS3 version is insanely hard to hack trophies with saved data due to different Firmware code and limited security and also many complicated hours with error bugs, while Debug PS3 is hard to understand to exploit for trophies but it will allowed me to get trophy hack successfully done. That's why this is only avilable Debugg or Test PS3 (known as Dev PS3)

Resistance 2 Download link Here

You must login or register to view this content.

Note Resistance 2 hack data is bit larger than original file

What is Debug PS3 ?

Well before original 60GB PS3 release in market 2006, Sony made a Debug PS3 which is known as TEST or DEV PS3 which was around in between 2004/5, it Allowed developers and tester to use these to creating and doing tweaks and others stuff and it lets you run unsigned code, unpack package files etc. Features which were removed in Retail models.

If you are intesting buying Debug PS3, Now this is your chance.

ORIGINAL POST You must login or register to view this content.
Yes i manage exploit Resistance 2 Trophy.

Two Trophies i exploit is

Specter Officer
Reach max level 30 with one class in the Cooperative Campaign.

Killing Machine
Score 10,000 kills in ranked matches in Online Competitive Multiplayer.

Christ you wouldn't believe how much shit amount work to get this. But in the end i got it. But there few minor problems i need to fix before i can release it. This Resistance 2 Saved data is only avaiable for Debug PS3 at the moment, I still working on Retail version. Some of you may wonder why i keep going Online and offline on PSN due to exploit shit.

Okay here link that i was disscussing about PS3 edit Blu ray games i know it bit off the topic but still relate it to trophys. click it scrow down until you see my name. and you will see four pictures with my comment.

Is it same coding and Exploiting as Motorstorm 2 ? Answer is NO it's totally different because i dealing with online trophies here

I will making a new video of showing Resistance2 exploit two trophies and a link with Europe R2 Saved data for Debugg PS3. That will be in next three weeks from now.

here another picture of Killing machine trophy in highlight box

Oh yeah im still after the Farcry 2 Plat sd
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 09-05-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to mcstyle24 for this useful post:

andnlou, Cooler, extremeeyez82, F.B.I.F, iPeNeTrATIoNz, IRoyxX, Mr slobkilla, Mr.Penut, Pack, REVeran, Smokin420
08-27-2010, 02:57 PM #2
tnx dude!!

The following user thanked ninja123789 for this useful post:

mcstyle24
08-27-2010, 03:10 PM #3
Cooler
Supreme
Thanks dude.

The following user thanked Cooler for this useful post:

mcstyle24
08-27-2010, 03:10 PM #4
YvoMulder
Gym leader
shame it doesnt work for the retail but good job anyway mcstyle! but cant you log into somebodys account on your debug, get the 2 trophies, sync and they are done?
08-27-2010, 03:43 PM #5
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
pretty cool that you have been able to do this.

I have no idea how to do all of this stuff but im curious as to what makes it so difficult to make this hack work on normal ps3 (not just the debugged versions)?
08-27-2010, 04:10 PM #6
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Work the Hack or no?
08-27-2010, 05:20 PM #7
jobush50
Gym leader
Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
Work the Hack or no?

It works, but its only for a DEBUG ps3.
08-27-2010, 05:37 PM #8
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
Work the Hack or no?

This only work on DEBUG PS3 or TEST PS3.

If you read carefully again

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by matsmcfly View Post
pretty cool that you have been able to do this.

I have no idea how to do all of this stuff but im curious as to what makes it so difficult to make this hack work on normal ps3 (not just the debugged versions)?

Retail PS3 dont have codes like Debug PS3 do, So Retail PS3 just won't accept it.

PS3 Debug is full of freedom and it there when you you want it, while Retail PS3 is very limted and does not offer like what debug version do.it just harder until you find another way around.
08-27-2010, 06:13 PM #9
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
This only work on DEBUG PS3 or TEST PS3.

If you read carefully again

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Retail PS3 dont have codes like Debug PS3 do, So Retail PS3 just won't accept it.

PS3 Debug is full of freedom and it there when you you want it, while Retail PS3 is very limted and does not offer like what debug version do.it just harder until you find another way around.

cool, cheers for the info mate
08-27-2010, 06:20 PM #10
Mr.Penut
Bounty hunter
Good work. Keep trying for retail ps3.

Also all the other saves you made such as motorstorm 2 I guess it only works for debug ps3's not retail?

The following user thanked Mr.Penut for this useful post:

mcstyle24

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo