08-27-2010, 01:29 PM #1
mcstyle24
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE 27th August 2010

Here the Resistance 2 Hack saved data but this is exclusively to DEBUG PS3 and TEST PS3. There won't be any for RETAIL PS3 version anytime in future Sorry, due to highly Negative feedback from people all over internet and it's not very nice at all.

Also i don't know if this is ture apparently HACK file (from USB Dongle) was pulled off by using a originally Sony debug routine which is part of software sent out to developers to be able to create games. What this is more or less stealing prop rietary software and engineering it to work on machines that it was not supposed to. another word USB Dongle Jailbreak can convert RETAIL PS3 into DEBUG PS3, i don't know if im right or wrong about this. We will have to wait and see im defo keep my eye on this. If this correct you might get a Reistance 2 Saved data hack working on your Retail PS3 while into Debug mode to get two insane trophies. and this will save me alot of time doing Retail PS3 version hack and future saved data hack

Retail PS3 version is insanely hard to hack trophies with saved data due to different Firmware code and limited security and also many complicated hours with error bugs, while Debug PS3 is hard to understand to exploit for trophies but it will allowed me to get trophy hack successfully done. That's why this is only avilable Debugg or Test PS3 (known as Dev PS3)

Resistance 2 Download link Here

You must login or register to view this content.

Note Resistance 2 hack data is bit larger than original file

What is Debug PS3 ?

Well before original 60GB PS3 release in market 2006, Sony made a Debug PS3 which is known as TEST or DEV PS3 which was around in between 2004/5, it Allowed developers and tester to use these to creating and doing tweaks and others stuff and it lets you run unsigned code, unpack package files etc. Features which were removed in Retail models.

If you are intesting buying Debug PS3, Now this is your chance.

ORIGINAL POST You must login or register to view this content.
Yes i manage exploit Resistance 2 Trophy.

Two Trophies i exploit is

Specter Officer
Reach max level 30 with one class in the Cooperative Campaign.

Killing Machine
Score 10,000 kills in ranked matches in Online Competitive Multiplayer.

Christ you wouldn't believe how much shit amount work to get this. But in the end i got it. But there few minor problems i need to fix before i can release it. This Resistance 2 Saved data is only avaiable for Debug PS3 at the moment, I still working on Retail version. Some of you may wonder why i keep going Online and offline on PSN due to exploit shit.

Okay here link that i was disscussing about PS3 edit Blu ray games i know it bit off the topic but still relate it to trophys. click it scrow down until you see my name. and you will see four pictures with my comment.

Is it same coding and Exploiting as Motorstorm 2 ? Answer is NO it's totally different because i dealing with online trophies here

I will making a new video of showing Resistance2 exploit two trophies and a link with Europe R2 Saved data for Debugg PS3. That will be in next three weeks from now.

here another picture of Killing machine trophy in highlight box

Oh yeah im still after the Farcry 2 Plat sd
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 09-05-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to mcstyle24 for this useful post:

andnlou, Cooler, extremeeyez82, F.B.I.F, iPeNeTrATIoNz, IRoyxX, Mr slobkilla, Mr.Penut, Pack, REVeran, Smokin420
08-27-2010, 11:00 PM #20
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by StaBu View Post
fair point - always something fishing with people like this and Jedt is a good guy! im sorry but i still think this is a complete waste of time mcstyle24 -

the only good question that someone asked -
' - you decided not to answer!

^ this would be the only reason this thread was worth reading!

^^ oh and ....Really??

I dint let that question out you muppet what do you espect ? you want me to stay on NGU for 24 hour and 7 days a week for reply question back, i din't have enough time to awnser all these question,i will reply when get a chance. You think this thread is completely waste of time well i wasted my time on your useless comment, sorry if im not up to standard to please everybody but Please leave this thread , Bye Bye shoot off

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by WhatTheFuc View Post
Yea thank you SO MUCH i will definitely buy a Ps3 test version for US $1,250.00 just to get a shitty platinum >_> seriously whats the ****ing point of this thread?

Here we go again i getting negative comment/

Listen DEBUG PS3 isn't just for trophies,

It not like im forcing you to buy one.
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 09-02-2010 at 05:55 PM.
08-27-2010, 11:00 PM #21
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
I dint let that question out you muppet what do you espect ? you want me to stay on NGU for 24 hour and 7 days a week for reply question back, i din't have enough time to awnser all these question,i will reply when get a chance. You think this thread is completely waste of time well i wasted my time on your useless comment, sorry if i not to standard to please everybody but Please leave this thread , Bye Bye shoot off

Thanks for anwsering it now then....oh no you didnt again!

how come you anwsered questions AFTER this on was asked then!?

pleased you are trying to help..... but your NOT please close this thread!

Thankyou

The following user thanked StaBy_JoE_StaBu for this useful post:

HUYI82
08-27-2010, 11:37 PM #22
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by YvoMulder View Post
yeah, mcstyle could make some big money with doing this hack on his debug for everybody =P

i can do but i not allowed to, Im working in groups of hackers. And rules are nobody allowed sell files without permission while we still pay in hours.

Yeah it sound stupid but that the way is.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Mate, I always doff my hat to those that contribute on the site, I've uploaded my fair share of hacks/savefiles and I do appreciate that you've received negative feedback in the past by others, I've remained open minded and sent you pm's.

Not once did you reply, I've always said I'd like to help you, instead of always being on the defensive why not let others help?

I appreciate your comment and all your hacks out thereClaps

But you not the only one who want to help to invole these, We get hundreds of people reply asking same thing. As in community which i work nobody allowed to discuss thing over internet we must keep these things in low profile of all time and must talk and work together face to face i already got to trouble once and that's no good either.

But im intrested what type of hacks you can do with.

By the way what country you from and can you speake italian ?

Because my community are full of italians peoples.

before we continue I more happy if we discuss this in private message.Smile
08-27-2010, 11:46 PM #23
Default Avatar
ali8283
So this won't work on the PS3 that I bought from Ebgames? I am a little confused here. lol
08-27-2010, 11:54 PM #24
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by YvoMulder View Post
shame it doesnt work for the retail but good job anyway mcstyle! but cant you log into somebodys account on your debug, get the 2 trophies, sync and they are done?

Yes it possible but however hacking trophy does need to invole with OS other which i cannot update yet. unless if i could bypass them.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by ali8283 View Post
So this won't work on the PS3 that I bought from Ebgames? I am a little confused here. lol

What do you mean ?, What VERSION is your PS3
08-28-2010, 12:05 AM #25

Thankyou

Damn bro, wat goin on ere
08-28-2010, 12:07 AM #26
BSLICER25
Black ops
Thanks a lot Man Great Thread !

The following user thanked BSLICER25 for this useful post:

mcstyle24
08-28-2010, 12:12 AM #27
mcstyle24
Gym leader

Thankyou

Look pal,

You are pain in the ass, that why i replying you first due to your trolling. And i will reply anyone when i get a chance. Leave this thread now and troll someone eles thread. Don't come back or i will report and block you out this thread.
08-28-2010, 12:42 AM #28
how do no if u have debug ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo