10-18-2011, 07:35 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

You must login or register to view this content.

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

boub, CalicoWomack, Daddy Cool, isigo, manimal696, nawking, popteodor, psp718, Richard., ricsonarzola, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
12-28-2011, 02:31 AM #65
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
If you can do them both I don't want to mix them up with the ones u just sent me.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by gnat
I did both files. Try this:

hey gnat, the save loaded fine, I'm at the last checkpoint to finish it on superhuman. thanks man really. but i thought your popped once you continue campaign? didn't know i had to do the last checkpoint on superhuman, its hard!! ill post if i get the brutal and platinum trophy. So ill try it in a bit. BIG THANKS TO YOU AND IMMORTAL, REALLY GREAT GUYS THAT HELP!!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Finally platinum on this game! What I did at first was continue campaign that made me play the last checkpoint. Instead I went to load game picked the last checkpoint and both popped up! Thanks again man I am totally convinced to get this app. Thanks to you too immortal! Great job guys! L help you guys out as well when I get my product on games I may have that you don't.!
12-28-2011, 06:54 AM #66
gnat_
Gym leader
Hey starwave, glad that the save I uploaded finally worked for you!
12-31-2011, 04:45 PM #67
tonyStark
Save Point
hello guys,
why I have got error (Data broken) only with one of the 2 files?
01-01-2012, 09:17 PM #68
Default Avatar
Warcry
Originally posted by gnat
Hey starwave, glad that the save I uploaded finally worked for you!

Hey gnat, I'm just curious if you would be willing to re-assign my resistance save too?
01-05-2012, 05:28 PM #69
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
does anyone have a resistance 3 save with any of the cheats unlocked? in particular: infinite ammo, all weapons, and health regen
01-05-2012, 05:52 PM #70
gnat_
Gym leader
Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
does anyone have a resistance 3 save with any of the cheats unlocked? in particular: infinite ammo, all weapons, and health regen

I'm pretty sure you can unlock cheats using the save posted above. Getting trophies gets you in-game points which are used to unlock cheats, and the save (if I recall correctly) has all trophies unlocked in game, so you'll have plenty of currency to buy the cheats.

If not, I know my personal savegame has those 3 cheats unlocked because I was playing with it before I tried the trophy hack.
01-07-2012, 01:03 AM #71
Edio
Bounty hunter
I just got my plat i used the save for the last superhuman trophy and worked great, but i need to play the last part of the game and start another run.
01-11-2012, 07:36 AM #72
TEJEO01
HELLO MOTO...TEJEO
very good work for this plat
01-20-2012, 10:58 AM #73
TEJEO01
HELLO MOTO...TEJEO
update: save doesnt work people, corrupted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo