10-18-2011, 07:35 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

You must login or register to view this content.

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

boub, CalicoWomack, Daddy Cool, isigo, manimal696, nawking, popteodor, psp718, Richard., ricsonarzola, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
12-27-2011, 02:15 PM #47
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
where are the ones that got this to work to help me.:confused: im soo sad :(
12-27-2011, 08:57 PM #48
Originally posted by starwave View Post
where are the ones that got this to work to help me.:confused: im soo sad :(

starwave, I can't pm you(not enough posts yet) seeing as how your a tf fan(as am I) upload "your" actual save and I will give it a try w/ xploder.
12-27-2011, 09:33 PM #49
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by immortal View Post
starwave, I can't pm you(not enough posts yet) seeing as how your a tf fan(as am I) upload "your" actual save and I will give it a try w/ xploder.

oh wow i didnt know that. and yes i am a HUGE TF fan, GEN1 actually. ok here are the links

please get back o me ASAP, i'll be waiting, and again, BIG THANKS!!
12-27-2011, 09:55 PM #50
Originally posted by starwave View Post
oh wow i didnt know that. and yes i am a HUGE TF fan, GEN1 actually. ok here are the links

please get back o me ASAP, i'll be waiting, and again, BIG THANKS!!

try these out You must login or register to view this content.
try them out 1 at a time as I only downloaded the 1st of ur saves. let me know how it goes.
12-27-2011, 10:07 PM #51
gnat_
Gym leader
Let me know if you still need help converting your savefiles. I can try too if you still are having trouble.
12-27-2011, 10:10 PM #52
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
try these out You must login or register to view this content.
try them out 1 at a time as I only downloaded the 1st of ur saves. let me know how it goes.

No they didnt work they came back as mine again. From my understanding it has to have the game info from the EURO save. these are coming back as my own save info. Can you try again? Sorry dont want to be annoying.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by gnat
Let me know if you still need help converting your savefiles. I can try too if you still are having trouble.

Can you please? Either one of you is fine lol. My saves are linked above. these came back as my own. :( All i need is brutal trophy for plat.
12-27-2011, 10:14 PM #53
hmm thats wierd. are you deleting your save from your ps3 first? I was having some problems earlier w/ some saves i tested and found that if i deleted the save on my ps3 before transferring the new save over it worked. wish I could test this game but don't have it. give this a try and let me know. If it still doesn't work i'll try another conversion for you.
12-27-2011, 10:17 PM #54
gnat_
Gym leader
Says I have to wait 15 minutes before I can download the 2nd file...

Edit: I'll let immortal take care of this one. Smile
12-27-2011, 10:19 PM #55
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
hmm thats wierd. are you deleting your save from your ps3 first? I was having some problems earlier w/ some saves i tested and found that if i deleted the save on my ps3 before transferring the new save over it worked. wish I could test this game but don't have it. give this a try and let me know. If it still doesn't work i'll try another conversion for you.

oh no i didnt delete them, i was overwriting them, i'll try it that way now. Also someone posted a TUT what he did. he basically swapped ofw files with hack files then dragged them to the ps3 thing then dragged them back to his usb then copied to ps3 and it worked. is that the same method you are using? just curious.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by gnat
Says I have to wait 15 minutes before I can download the 2nd file...

Edit: I'll let immortal take care of this one. Smile

2 head are btter than one. if its faster give me your email and ill send them to u that way and u can in return.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo