10-18-2011, 07:35 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

You must login or register to view this content.

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

boub, CalicoWomack, Daddy Cool, isigo, manimal696, nawking, popteodor, psp718, Richard., ricsonarzola, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
10-21-2011, 10:24 PM #20
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
did you test the save ?

going to test in a few hours. need to wait for the data transfer to finish because i didnt find a fix to play the game on cfw 3.55
10-21-2011, 10:46 PM #21
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
going to test in a few hours. need to wait for the data transfer to finish because i didnt find a fix to play the game on cfw 3.55

ok mate thanks for doing that i hope all trophies pops Smile
10-22-2011, 02:42 AM #22
i tried to test this save by:
1. copying a R3 save from my ofw to cfw via usb
2. editing through FTP
3. data transfering from cfw to ofw (because R3 requires 3.66 ofw)

when i load the game, i get a black screen. it doesnt seem to work. i dont know what else to do
10-24-2011, 07:46 AM #23
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
thanks for the save but you should remove the part about the thanks part lots of a$$holes on here that will -rep u

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

here is a way to get the game working on 3.55 You must login or register to view this content.
10-24-2011, 10:58 AM #24
R3 is really easy to platinum Smile

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by pangulf View Post
someone answer my question if i use cheat can i get trophy brutal

No you cannot get the brutal trophy if you do the cheat but once you complete superhuman and get the brutal trophy you can use all the other cheats and still get the other trophies which is pretty cool Smile
11-08-2011, 12:25 PM #25
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XcainejordacheX View Post
R3 is really easy to platinum Smile

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

No you cannot get the brutal trophy if you do the cheat but once you complete superhuman and get the brutal trophy you can use all the other cheats and still get the other trophies which is pretty cool Smile

wait, so if even if you don't get get the brutal trophy, are you allowed to use cheats to get other trophies? or do you need to get the brutal trophy first?
11-09-2011, 02:27 PM #26
Originally posted by soccerdude84 View Post
wait, so if even if you don't get get the brutal trophy, are you allowed to use cheats to get other trophies? or do you need to get the brutal trophy first?
nah you can use the cheats to get other trophies it just disables the brutal tropy but when you want to get the brutal trophy just disable cheats pal Smile

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by XcainejordacheX View Post
nah you can use the cheats to get other trophies it just disables the brutal tropy but when you want to get the brutal trophy just disable cheats pal Smile
and you dont need to get brutal trophy first Smile
11-12-2011, 04:57 PM #27
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
So any luck with this save? All I need is.Brutal trophy. I was actually on chapter 7 on superhuman alone then my damn ps3 hdd got corrupted did restore files, not restore system, and it couldn't do it said my hdd was corrupted needed to reformat so I lost my save I don't really want to play thru it 2 more times. :(

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

So any luck with this save? All I need is.Brutal trophy. I was actually on chapter 7 on superhuman alone then my damn ps3 hdd got corrupted did restore files, not restore system, and it couldn't do it said my hdd was corrupted needed to reformat so I lost my save I don't really want to play thru it 2 more times. :(
11-12-2011, 05:20 PM #28
Why do idiots bother posting these untested files and are too lazy to test it themselves before uploading and creating so many threads?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo