01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
01-26-2012, 08:59 AM #38
scienide
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by noob View Post
well i only have to make 1 kill to get all challenges

please upload.

i have trophy save 10k MP points and wrecking crew except the 25mil, thus make's the trophies pop look legit.

will uplaod
01-26-2012, 09:54 AM #39
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by noob View Post
well i only have to make 1 kill to get all challenges

please can you upload your save for the challenges?

thx
01-26-2012, 10:33 AM #40
thanks for the save
01-27-2012, 05:09 PM #41
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
plz can anyone explain to me step by step how to get RFG online trophys ,,, cause i didn`t know how to convert the save data to be my save data

cause i already deleted my profile data while i was trying :(

just for the record i used xploder
Last edited by amerAL-shbab ; 01-27-2012 at 06:00 PM.
01-28-2012, 01:15 AM #42
Mixy
Brute
Make sure you have one of your own original saves for any game on your USB stick.

Copy over the RFG save from the left on to "unknown User (Online)", directly above your other save
01-28-2012, 01:38 AM #43
foysp
Banned
Have this coming from Lovefilm so will store it for later use Happy, thanks!
01-28-2012, 04:04 PM #44
amerAL-shbab
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Make sure you have one of your own original saves for any game on your USB stick.

Copy over the RFG save from the left on to "unknown User (Online)", directly above your other save

ok i know this part ,,, put the part which i have the save data in the USB i don`t know how to do it cause the save is Protected

so my questionis how do i copy my save data in to the USB ???
01-28-2012, 04:45 PM #45
glitchboy23
Do a barrel roll!
for those of you still looking for the challenge trophies, I uploaded my save to xploder. actually both on xploder are mine. Just win 1 anarchy match can be ranked or private you and one other person and all three challenge trophies will pop along with all the others i listed before. thanks goes out to pocxkidrive for helping me boost and transferring the save so I can share.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by shbab View Post
ok i know this part ,,, put the part which i have the save data in the USB i don`t know how to do it cause the save is Protected

so my questionis how do i copy my save data in to the USB ???

the save you need to copy doesnt need to be the exact save your trying to use, in other words copy any save that is tied to your account, load up xploder, drag rfg online save over to usb. done

The following user thanked glitchboy23 for this useful post:

Lunieizsicc
01-28-2012, 07:09 PM #46
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
for those of you still looking for the challenge trophies, I uploaded my save to xploder.

Very nice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo