01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
06-29-2013, 09:21 AM #56
Jimson
Haxor!
Well sort of, you can create custom matches with 2 players.
Only you can do the challenges and kills and certain wins.
For the rank win matches you need 6 players, because team anarchy requires 6 players.
07-12-2013, 04:21 PM #57
XGan
I am error
Guys i can't make the files appear, i'm using Windows8 and tried everything. Can someone upload it back? and btw why the hell did they upload it like this?
07-12-2013, 05:08 PM #58
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by XGan View Post
Guys i can't make the files appear, i'm using Windows8 and tried everything. Can someone upload it back? and btw why the hell did they upload it like this?

Have you unchecked the box where it says "Hide protected operating system files." I did that and it showed me the folder with files. Used Win7.
07-12-2013, 07:28 PM #59
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by BOOM
Have you unchecked the box where it says "Hide protected operating system files." I did that and it showed me the folder with files. Used Win7.

Ok, thanks for youre tip now i see all files but now i can't resign it, says File unloaded i need to resign because i'm only using KG's Resigner and the PROFILE save is protected.
07-13-2013, 01:57 PM #60
XGan
I am error
Ok can someone please upload an UNhidden file? i can't finnish the online because it's just DEAD!
09-04-2013, 01:24 PM #61
The save is broken. Can someone re-up again? Thanks.
I'm using bruteforce and I can't decrypt it, so when i copy to my ps3 it says: error 80...
05-05-2014, 01:22 PM #62
XGan
I am error
Need to plat this, Anyone who want to boost this please message me.
05-10-2014, 08:40 PM #63
Thanks for file! Had difficulties winning a match since nobody plays and the hardcores remaining always seem to end up on the other team! :(

Just looking for a save file for challenges now, if possible. Thanks again.
05-13-2014, 08:47 AM #64
XGan
I am error
Thanks for online.
Last edited by XGan ; 05-13-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo