Post: Platinum / 100% Savegames which does not give you Trophies
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Sonic the Hedgehog (PSN)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PSN)
- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN)
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone
- Super Stardust HD (PSN) (THX to Niiker)
- Alien Breed (PSN) [THX to flex0r]
- Sonic Generations (THX to johnnyla).

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

doomplaysow, Im A Stig, werdgawd, xLew--
01-12-2012, 03:11 PM #2
actually you can get trophies from those saves. The saves just have to be saved right before the trophies pop. then user loads save and trophies pop. like streets of rage 2 trophies. I was able to use my friends sonic saves he made for me and got all the trophies. I agree you won't get them from a 100% save, but a incremental group of saves will pop the trophies, you just need to find someone who is good at sonic to make the saves.

The following user thanked the_immortal for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2012, 03:13 PM #3
Niiker
Little One
but which saves do u use? I think Sonic the Hedhog 2 has a Savegame, that gives u a trophy (forgotten whichit was).

I can say the Super Stardust HD PSN (All levels Save) doesn´t give u a trophy.

The following user thanked Niiker for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2012, 03:22 PM #4
Mixy
Brute
Yeah, both the Sonics will award trophies if there are saves made for them just before they are due to be awarded. They could be made in to an OFW-like collection to make a complete set.
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
all right,deleted sonic from the list. i also mean 100% saves which doesnt unlock trophies :p
01-12-2012, 03:27 PM #6
ya pretty much any game that uses a "savestate" option like many classics have will give you trohies as long as the save was made just before the trophy pops. then you just load the save and the trophy should pop. Just need to find someone who is willing to make the saves.
01-12-2012, 03:42 PM #7
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by immortal View Post
actually you can get trophies from those saves. The saves just have to be saved right before the trophies pop. then user loads save and trophies pop. like streets of rage 2 trophies. I was able to use my friends sonic saves he made for me and got all the trophies. I agree you won't get them from a 100% save, but a incremental group of saves will pop the trophies, you just need to find someone who is good at sonic to make the saves.

yes, the title of this thread is misleading. it should be titled "savegames which do not AUTO-unlock trophies with Xploder", i.e. savegames which are not like Fuel's load & pop.

ALL saves will HELP unlock trophies, as long as the save is not corrupted, because if say you need 30 collectibles for a trophy, and the save is saved on the 29th collectible, then you only need one more to unlock the trophy, and this will always work as long as the save can be loaded.
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM #8
scienide
Bounty hunter
some games you just need trigger it.
Like iron man 2 you just needed to kill 1 enemy and you got the 100 x kills
01-12-2012, 03:50 PM #9
i have the sonic 1 psn trophy saves i will upload one later it will give you complete the game,complete game under 30 mins, complete game without dying. this has worked as i have tested it out on a friends account.

The following user thanked basildog for this useful post:

pman187
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM #10
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo