Post: Platinum / 100% Savegames which does not give you Trophies
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Allright, i asked mods if they can edit title to "Platinum / 100% Savegames which doesnt give you Trophies"

what i mean is saves where the game is already totally completed, and u cant get trophies of it. sorry for the misleading title

Ill make a list of Games where u dont get any trophy with 100% Saves and Xploder, so u know which games u doesnt need to test Winky Winky

- Sonic the Hedgehog (PSN)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PSN)
- Resident Evil 4 (PSN)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN)
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone
- Super Stardust HD (PSN) (THX to Niiker)
- Alien Breed (PSN) [THX to flex0r]
- Sonic Generations (THX to johnnyla).

That are all for now, if u know one which isnt on the list quote me and ill add it to the list
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

doomplaysow, Im A Stig, werdgawd, xLew--
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM #11
Niiker
Little One
yeah do it Winky Winky And basildog, please upload the saves !
01-12-2012, 04:11 PM #12
flex0r
Only Trophies
alien breed, cant get anything from xploder save:(

The following user thanked flex0r for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2012, 04:49 PM #13
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Sonic Generations also doesn't give you trophies with a 100% save, even after playing a level (which often works for some games).

It'll only work with save sets like the other Sonic games (e.g. one Red Ring to collect, one Challenge left, one "S Rank" to get on a level).
Last edited by johnnyla ; 01-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.

The following user thanked johnnyla for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2012, 05:34 PM #14
daavio
Banned
Killzone 2 do not give trophies .

The following user thanked daavio for this useful post:

xSOADx
01-12-2012, 06:18 PM #15
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by basildog View Post
i have the sonic 1 psn trophy saves i will upload one later it will give you complete the game,complete game under 30 mins, complete game without dying. this has worked as i have tested it out on a friends account.

that would be great if you could upload them mate! I just need the finish the game in less than 40mins for 100%, do you have any for sonic 2 by any chance?
01-12-2012, 06:27 PM #16
MansonXX
Gym leader
Originally posted by basildog View Post
i have the sonic 1 psn trophy saves i will upload one later it will give you complete the game,complete game under 30 mins, complete game without dying. this has worked as i have tested it out on a friends account.

thnks so much Basildog that would be awesome ill rep u when they arrive
01-12-2012, 08:04 PM #17
Originally posted by daavio View Post

are you sure you did it correctly because i know K2 works with cfw
01-12-2012, 08:24 PM #18
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Midnight Club Los Angeles doesn't give trophies with a 100% save, though it still might be possible to get "mission specific" trophies that are accessible at any time (such as the Payback vehicle trophy).
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM #19
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by daavio View Post

Are you sure? If you get to one checkpoint in any part of the game on elite difficulty, the elite trophy should pop. That was the last trophy I need for plat so I have no idea what other trophies might pop up though...... What save did you use?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo