01-16-2012, 11:47 PM #1
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SAVE 1 You must login or register to view this content.

UK save THANKS to zebbidy: You must login or register to view this content.

This is the profile data should get the treasure trophy challenges trophy and maybe some kill trophies.

SAVE 2 You must login or register to view this content.

UK save THANKS to zebbidy:You must login or register to view this content.

This is at the final boss played on hard.

I have more saves for gow coo to if you need a certain chapter let me know.

SAVE 3 You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for Old Softie.

SAVE 4 You must login or register to view this content.

This is for the satyr trophy after killing Charon, the ship will dock at the Temple of Persophone. Upon docking, Satyr will spawn until you killed all 6 of them. Using the Gauntlet of Zeus against them is the ideal choice of weapon to quickly weaken them until you're prompted to press the O button against them. Press O to engage in the mini game and upon beating the mini game, you'll successfully slit the targeted Satyr's throat. Do this towards the other Satyrs until you have only one enemy left and simply let him kill you or you can kill either yourself much faster by failing the mini game over and over against him until you die. Rinse and repeat this checkpoint farming until your trophy pop's

Thanks to zebbidy for all of he's UK saves.
Last edited by BIRDDOG ; 04-24-2012 at 05:48 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to BIRDDOG for this useful post:

bilaljalook, follower, hack73, JuniorC, Lunieizsicc, mzaslam, necronzero, ps3re, raperorapero, Squall89, Susurrous43, SwordspiTTer, xSOADx, zebbidy
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM #29
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by birddog View Post
SAVE 1 You must login or register to view this content.

This is the profile data should get the treasure trophy challenges trophy and maybe some kill trophies.

SAVE 2 You must login or register to view this content.

This is at the final boss played on hard.

I have more saves for gow coo to if you need a certain chapter let me know.

SAVE 3 You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for Old Softie.

SAVE 4 You must login or register to view this content.

This is for the satyr trophy after killing Charon, the ship will dock at the Temple of Persophone. Upon docking, Satyr will spawn until you killed all 6 of them. Using the Gauntlet of Zeus against them is the ideal choice of weapon to quickly weaken them until you're prompted to press the O button against them. Press O to engage in the mini game and upon beating the mini game, you'll successfully slit the targeted Satyr's throat. Do this towards the other Satyrs until you have only one enemy left and simply let him kill you or you can kill either yourself much faster by failing the mini game over and over against him until you die. Rinse and repeat this checkpoint farming until your trophy pop's

Hi mate,

First, thanks for the saves. I just tried the 1st save but only got the "Piece of Cake" trophy after completing challenge 5. Have you tested the save ? If so, how do you unlock the treasure related trophies ?
01-23-2012, 10:08 PM #30
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Hi mate,

First, thanks for the saves. I just tried the 1st save but only got the "Piece of Cake" trophy after completing challenge 5. Have you tested the save ? If so, how do you unlock the treasure related trophies ?

Hi i didn't test these my self i know the gos save unlocks the treasure trophy by doing one challenge.
01-24-2012, 06:02 PM #31
mobeen
Do a barrel roll!
hi. thanks for this save what do i use to get the trophy? what process? is it the usb way or another method? also if its the usb method which files do i copy.
01-24-2012, 06:23 PM #32
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mobeen View Post
hi. thanks for this save what do i use to get the trophy? what process? is it the usb way or another method? also if its the usb method which files do i copy.

This is for xploder and you copy all files.
01-25-2012, 03:06 AM #33
phantom1999
Are you high?
Did you try the GOW 1 save i uploaded. You must login or register to view this content.

does anyone know if this will give u the challenge of the gods trophy? like beating one challenge and getting the trophy like with the gow gos save he posted?
01-25-2012, 03:16 AM #34
PC_
Mario!
Thanks for the saves. Have yet to test them out though.
01-25-2012, 01:41 PM #35
OiledUp
Gaming Elder
Tried these out and beating the 5th challenge (they're all unlocked) gives you the Piece Of Cake gold trophy Smile The Satyr save works too. Just have to die after killing all but one of the Satyrs, then rinse and repeat 4-5 times to pop the trophy. Constantly failing the mini-game, spamming the O button, is the quickest way to kill yourself. Big thanks for the saves.
01-26-2012, 05:34 PM #36
mobeen
Do a barrel roll!
This is for xploder and you copy all files.

hey, thanks for that i read the TuT on it now in just waitig for this thing to be delivered to my door, also do you know if mini ninjas and nascar will work with this?
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM #37
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mobeen View Post
hey, thanks for that i read the TuT on it now in just waitig for this thing to be delivered to my door, also do you know if mini ninjas and nascar will work with this?

Xploder will resign all games but on some you can't get trophies if they are 100% so idk if you can get trophies from mini ninjas and nascar or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo