01-16-2012, 11:47 PM #1
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SAVE 1 You must login or register to view this content.

UK save THANKS to zebbidy: You must login or register to view this content.

This is the profile data should get the treasure trophy challenges trophy and maybe some kill trophies.

SAVE 2 You must login or register to view this content.

UK save THANKS to zebbidy:You must login or register to view this content.

This is at the final boss played on hard.

I have more saves for gow coo to if you need a certain chapter let me know.

SAVE 3 You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for Old Softie.

SAVE 4 You must login or register to view this content.

This is for the satyr trophy after killing Charon, the ship will dock at the Temple of Persophone. Upon docking, Satyr will spawn until you killed all 6 of them. Using the Gauntlet of Zeus against them is the ideal choice of weapon to quickly weaken them until you're prompted to press the O button against them. Press O to engage in the mini game and upon beating the mini game, you'll successfully slit the targeted Satyr's throat. Do this towards the other Satyrs until you have only one enemy left and simply let him kill you or you can kill either yourself much faster by failing the mini game over and over against him until you die. Rinse and repeat this checkpoint farming until your trophy pop's

Thanks to zebbidy for all of he's UK saves.
Last edited by BIRDDOG ; 04-24-2012 at 05:48 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to BIRDDOG for this useful post:

bilaljalook, follower, hack73, JuniorC, Lunieizsicc, mzaslam, necronzero, ps3re, raperorapero, Squall89, Susurrous43, SwordspiTTer, xSOADx, zebbidy
01-27-2012, 04:37 PM #38
Sorry, I am really new to these things. Do Xploder saves work with CFW? Can I just use it via the FTP method and the trophies will pop?
01-28-2012, 04:10 PM #39
mobeen
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by birddog View Post
Xploder will resign all games but on some you can't get trophies if they are 100% so idk if you can get trophies from mini ninjas and nascar or not.

thanks i got it now. i coldnt find the games but i think ill do them then upload them later to this site to get some rep.
02-18-2012, 05:12 PM #40
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
hey man i really need help! ive been trying to get this to work for hours! (with xploder) it just keeps giving me the corrupt data 80029207 error! .. im doing it the exact same way as i did god of war 1, 2 & 3 which worked perfectly but it just gives me that error what ever i try.. i got the disc version BCES01277 (UK) ... even if i try it with a savegame from the same region it gives me corrupt data .. i got the same error with gost of sparta aswell .. i have no clue what the f is wrong cuz ive been using xpolder for months and it has always worked perfectly with every game and got me hundreds of trophies but gow collection 2 just dont wanna work for me :(... plz help me! thx
02-22-2012, 09:06 PM #41
orGa
I am error
Originally posted by manhunter7 View Post
hey man i really need help! ive been trying to get this to work for hours! (with xploder) it just keeps giving me the corrupt data 80029207 error! .. im doing it the exact same way as i did god of war 1, 2 & 3 which worked perfectly but it just gives me that error what ever i try.. i got the disc version BCES01277 (UK) ... even if i try it with a savegame from the same region it gives me corrupt data .. i got the same error with gost of sparta aswell .. i have no clue what the f is wrong cuz ive been using xpolder for months and it has always worked perfectly with every game and got me hundreds of trophies but gow collection 2 just dont wanna work for me :(... plz help me! thx

i have the same problem. i used the psn and disc version of the game. everyone come corrupt data.
04-14-2012, 02:37 AM #42
PUNK100
Bounty hunter
the only missing trophy i left

thank you vey much
Last edited by PUNK100 ; 04-14-2012 at 02:41 AM.
04-14-2012, 06:18 PM #43
good saves man thanks!
04-14-2012, 06:25 PM #44
BIRDDOG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gametech2 View Post
good saves man thanks!

No problem man.
04-16-2012, 04:35 AM #45
PUNK100
Bounty hunter
can you change save 4 to BCES01277-COO0001