02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM #128
Thanks for god mode, these games are brutally hard
05-25-2013, 06:40 PM #129
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by KingTaino View Post
they worked fine for me
not all chapters have god mode only the last
and 2 save files have god mode for different chapters but none for the girls

Hey bro what trophies did you unlock using these saves and how??
05-25-2013, 08:25 PM #130
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
Hey bro what trophies did you unlock using these saves and how??

Almost all of them
Weapon trophies do just 1 kill and same for character trophies like momiji, ayane, Rachel
Difficulty trophies are in each folder
And team mission trophy just play 1 game and win

I only needed 3 trophiesand these saves helped with them

The following user thanked KingTaino for this useful post:

ryu2050
05-25-2013, 10:12 PM #131
Thank you for the save
05-29-2013, 02:33 AM #132
Killakev757
Save Point
Thanks for the save. Big help!
05-31-2013, 10:10 PM #133
anyone mind tossing me a save (idc region) for the mentor and master difficulties god mode on mission one?
06-16-2013, 08:31 PM #134
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, I have one question. I tested the Master Ninja save on another account to see and it worked perfectly, I finished chapter 17 via Chapter Challenge and got Cleared the Path of the Master Ninja. But here is my question, what do I have to do for unlocking the Master Ninja Mastered trophy (the gold one) ?
06-16-2013, 08:55 PM #135
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by mistery View Post
Hi, I have one question. I tested the Master Ninja save on another account to see and it worked perfectly, I finished chapter 17 via Chapter Challenge and got Cleared the Path of the Master Ninja. But here is my question, what do I have to do for unlocking the Master Ninja Mastered trophy (the gold one) ?

I got plat on my old account using this save, I posted a comment about it You must login or register to view this content., hope it makes sense.
I know killing EVERYTHING counts towards the requirements for 'Master Ninja' but I'm not too sure if you need to finish in a certain amount of time too! You're best looking up a trophy guide to be sure.

Good luck

The following 4 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

Gagliardi, Mercinarie, mister-mistery, ryu2050
06-16-2013, 09:06 PM #136
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I got plat on my old account using this save, I posted a comment about it You must login or register to view this content., hope it makes sense.
I know killing EVERYTHING counts towards the requirements for 'Master Ninja' but I'm not too sure if you need to finish in a certain amount of time too! You're best looking up a trophy guide to be sure.

Good luck

Oh ok, thank you. In fact I was wondering if I could get cleared and mastered at the same time, that's what made me afraid of, because I want to look "legit" lol. Anyway, the first trophy to pop is always the Cleared one ? I hope so I can turn off my PS3 before unlocking the Mastered ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo