02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
09-14-2013, 10:49 PM #146
NeoFrost
Gym leader
With the new Professional edition of Xploder, does anyone know if the "Max Health" cheat is the same as god mode?

Edit: Nevermind, found out that it's not. Still, does extend your health to max which is a bit of a perk.
Last edited by NeoFrost ; 09-21-2013 at 05:35 AM.
09-15-2013, 01:05 PM #147
pierro76600
Do a barrel roll!
thank you for this backup set;platinum obtained within 6 hours;;unlock every trophy game with your backup set
09-21-2013, 05:16 AM #148
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Outstanding saves, thanks so much. For the longest time this game was sitting at 0% on my list and just bugging the hell out of me. One thing, though, I'm still having a bit of difficulty getting the "Mastered the Path of the..." trophies. I load up and try to rush through the end boss as quickly as possible but I can only ever get the Mentor ranking. Anyone have tips as to what weapons/strategies work best? Thanks.
11-24-2013, 11:57 AM #149
thanks a lot for this!!!
it was very simple to plat:

for the difficulty trophies just load last chapters save and finish the game! (do it for all 4 dificulties and make shure you kill all the enemies too) so that you get 2 trophies each finish.(cleared the path... and mastered the path...)

for max out the characters just go and do a team mission (alone if you want) offline. i sujest the first one on lowest difficult. (very easy and fast).and choose the character you need! Kill one enemy with that character and boom
trophy pops! (no need to finish mission).

still on team missions do the save 100 ninjas and the 100 times chant trophies

for complete all missions trophy just do one team mission on easy, (complete the mission and trophy pops).

for the 1000 kills trophies just do one more kill each weapon.

for the chapters trophies load the chapters 1,4,7,10,13, finish them to get the trophies.

and for the techniques trophies just load the recpective chapter and check your scrolls (pressing start) if you have the respective scroll just do the technique once! if you dont have it yet then play the chapter till you find it and then you able to do it and get trophy.

i guess this is it! check the video for the 100 hit combo trophy aswell Winky Winky its very easy and fast.

so HAVE FUN and dont forget to hit the THANKS BUTTON to thank HIM (not me).
I allready did it Winky Winky
Last edited by elitexx ; 11-24-2013 at 12:15 PM.
12-13-2013, 03:26 PM #150
Nico
Banned
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D

Works on Bruteforce?
12-13-2013, 06:06 PM #151
Originally posted by elitexx View Post
thanks a lot for this!!!
it was very simple to plat:

for the difficulty trophies just load last chapters save and finish the game! (do it for all 4 dificulties and make shure you kill all the enemies too) so that you get 2 trophies each finish.(cleared the path... and mastered the path...)

for max out the characters just go and do a team mission (alone if you want) offline. i sujest the first one on lowest difficult. (very easy and fast).and choose the character you need! Kill one enemy with that character and boom
trophy pops! (no need to finish mission).

still on team missions do the save 100 ninjas and the 100 times chant trophies

for complete all missions trophy just do one team mission on easy, (complete the mission and trophy pops).

for the 1000 kills trophies just do one more kill each weapon.

for the chapters trophies load the chapters 1,4,7,10,13, finish them to get the trophies.

and for the techniques trophies just load the recpective chapter and check your scrolls (pressing start) if you have the respective scroll just do the technique once! if you dont have it yet then play the chapter till you find it and then you able to do it and get trophy.

i guess this is it! check the video for the 100 hit combo trophy aswell Winky Winky its very easy and fast.

so HAVE FUN and dont forget to hit the THANKS BUTTON to thank HIM (not me).
I allready did it Winky Winky

Does the god mode work on ofw ps3? I only have xploder and want to use this if its easy enough, i plan to use the save to do one genuine pay through with god mode activated, would this work and not auto pop any trophies?
12-13-2013, 07:12 PM #152
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Does the god mode work on ofw ps3? I only have xploder and want to use this if its easy enough, i plan to use the save to do one genuine pay through with god mode activated, would this work and not auto pop any trophies?

God mode works for the save but you must also have the profile data with the save to have this work and pop trophies.
02-03-2014, 07:04 AM #153
SnuggP
Keeper
is there a US version of this file?
02-28-2014, 01:04 AM #154
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Does the god mode work for the challenge modes?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo