02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
06-15-2014, 12:47 AM #164
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Does anyone could help?
Trophies are coming out normally, but the trophy Mastered THE PATH OF ACOLYTE not appear. Already tried several times and does not appear. What to do?:??

I'm trying to do the trophy Mastered THE PATH OF MENTOR but I can not .... I'm dying. Is that right? Not have any help to achieve this trophy?
Not want to see the Master Ninja ...

I think I need a god mode to make these challengers ....
06-15-2014, 07:09 PM #165
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Friends, please help ....

I'm having trouble understanding how the trophy popped team mission.

The trophy warrior came without problem.
The Acolite trophy not comes .. even winning several times ..
The Mentor trophy also not come .... I have won and did not come.

How should it be done to the team trophies mission appear?
06-15-2014, 09:52 PM #166
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
You need a platinum profile save for any of these saves to work
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM #167
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
You need a platinum profile save for any of these saves to work

I'm using the 2 files for each save what's available, but still is not working.

The trophies of history are usually popped, but the trophies the team misson Acolite and Mentor not appear.
06-20-2014, 04:25 PM #168
Do you have God mode during the trials too?
07-07-2014, 08:45 PM #169
lemiau
Gobble
Thank You so much, i'll try later!
07-07-2014, 09:11 PM #170
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Unique View Post
Do you have God mode during the trials too?

You don't need God Mode, just lose/win any trial to get the trophy ^^
07-22-2014, 01:09 AM #171
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
The save MASTER NINJA and WARRIOR function normally, giving the trophy and the corresponding Path.
The save called "seguace piu" would be Accolyte and not give the Path and ends as MENTOR.
The MENTOR save give the trophy but not the Path.

Could someone comment on how to solve this?
There was no need to play Team to win the Path Master Ninja.
This missing for me just the Path of Accolite and the Path of Mentor.
07-23-2014, 01:52 PM #172
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
For those people who are with the same questions that I and no one came to help, here's what I found posted by the user MARK1 and that solves these Path trophies .

------------------------------------------------

ok, here goes grab the saves from this thread HERE (theses save are all you need for plat). Now, once extracted you will see 4 folders with the words "100% ultimo chec point 17" I believe 1 is acolyte, 2 is mentor, 3 is warrior and 4 is master ninja, number 1 has god mode active on chapters 4, 7, 10, 13 & 17, number 2 has god mode on chapter 17 only, number 3 has god mode on chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 17 and number 4 has god mode on chapter 17 only, to activate god mode you need to do.....nothing! as its active on the said chapters in each save, just go to chapter challenge and choose the relevant chapter you need to play (in order for trophies), also on these saves all the missions are complete so just replay the first one to pop it.
The only trophies you need to do yourself are the 100-hit combo and the techniques in chapters 1, 2 & 3 chapters 1 & 2 have god mode active in save number 3 but no save has god mode for chapter 3, you'll need to do that yourself (nothing too hard).
just a heads up, saves 1, 2, & 4 are on the end boss on chapter 17, just beat him to get both cleared and mastered trophies BUT save 3 is a bit before the end boss on chapter 17, to get the mastered trophy on that save you need to kill EVERYTHING, that includes the fish in the blood type lake thing with the big spine running down it! you can't miss it!

----------------------------------------
Yesterday I did the chapter 7 save1 and the trophy Mastered Path of Accolite appeared ....

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

moteeb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo