02-23-2012, 07:02 PM #1
hack73
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to hack73 for this useful post:

19willy74, adidaspuma4ever, aerojade007, ak7, Alpenjodel61, Andyman88, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, bishkenbol, blastman, Caliber001, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, clever21, Courgette, dapreacher23, dart_driver, demon_eye, DiFool, dochaha, DoctorWho78, drawmaster, dufruffo, dwessasss, Eggman85, eligos abigor, elitexx, enishi17, EraldinhoMendes, Femme Fatale, Gagliardi, godaimi, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, guhjorn, HotShot01ps3, intelbill, JaggedNightmare, jakeshl, Joeydivision, juhssarah, justeve, kashiboy, kazehiro, klycik, KmartSecurity89, LaughingAtLife, Lemons, Leonrpg, Lotha123, Lunieizsicc, mambojambo85, mamekoski, mark1, markino1994, mastert, NeoFrost, niafron1981, Nintendohunter, parry555, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Prolished, prototye76, Ps3games4me, Raiki, reptil-1997, rhys26die, Ripsta Bone, Romangelo, Saito_shinse, Scarlet-Gear, shonen-kun, Siccnblack, SnuggP, solidsnoova, StevzZy1, stievy29, Terrador, Tmego3377, Uncle Ted, Vegos, VercettiCool, Wiston2014, wolf82, wolfteam1218, x Rahim x, xenomage, Xeronhs, XX-SNAKE-XX, yzaasn, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
07-23-2014, 11:34 PM #173
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Mark1, (or someone) could confirm for me if the trophy Mastered the PATH OF MENTOR works to save 2?
Did not work for me ....
It was just to continue the chapter 17, but it did not work.
I'll try again ....

EDIT: To work and popped the trophy I had to kill all the enemies that appear and open all the chests.
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 07-25-2014 at 05:44 PM.
10-21-2014, 09:35 PM #174
QQSS
Save Point
Thanksgiving!
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM #175
chapter 2, super Health bar ,Magic (only story)
You must login or register to view this content.
06-03-2015, 09:00 PM #176
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
god mode don't work on ofw ps3 system I tried but it don't work could someone make a saveset that makes godmode work on ofw ps3

confirm god mode works on ofw ps3 just choose the right save and use google translate to understand the language and just go to chapter challenge and choose continue yll have god mode activated all u have to do is beat the level and kill every enemy for master ninja trophy and level
Last edited by mgflava00 ; 06-05-2015 at 05:05 PM.
06-05-2015, 06:06 PM #177
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
thanks got platinum now
06-06-2015, 06:57 AM #178
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hack73 View Post
Hi guys this is my personal collection of saves of NGS2 with all check point tactical to take all the trophies more difficult with the invincibility of god mode!!
I created the savegames on CFW with pkg magic infinite and infinite money and works well with xploder ... The trophies are not released at the moment but it is enough to make a killing with every weapon and with every magic to unlock the trophy .... have fun!:PBJ:Dancing

download You must login or register to view this content.

PS: Only 5 trophies cannot unlock !

Learned The Unrivaled Soaring.
Learned The Invisible Path.
Learned The Izuna Drop.
Learned The Guillotine Throw.
Learned The Art of Inferno.
These trophies will unlock playing the campaign in chapters 1 - 2 - 4
Rememer to Thanks guys!!!=D

Could You explain in English which save to choose to clear the game with God Mode On?
06-06-2015, 06:58 AM #179
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gon View Post
For those people who are with the same questions that I and no one came to help, here's what I found posted by the user MARK1 and that solves these Path trophies .

------------------------------------------------

ok, here goes grab the saves from this thread HERE (theses save are all you need for plat). Now, once extracted you will see 4 folders with the words "100% ultimo chec point 17" I believe 1 is acolyte, 2 is mentor, 3 is warrior and 4 is master ninja, number 1 has god mode active on chapters 4, 7, 10, 13 & 17, number 2 has god mode on chapter 17 only, number 3 has god mode on chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 17 and number 4 has god mode on chapter 17 only, to activate god mode you need to do.....nothing! as its active on the said chapters in each save, just go to chapter challenge and choose the relevant chapter you need to play (in order for trophies), also on these saves all the missions are complete so just replay the first one to pop it.
The only trophies you need to do yourself are the 100-hit combo and the techniques in chapters 1, 2 & 3 chapters 1 & 2 have god mode active in save number 3 but no save has god mode for chapter 3, you'll need to do that yourself (nothing too hard).
just a heads up, saves 1, 2, & 4 are on the end boss on chapter 17, just beat him to get both cleared and mastered trophies BUT save 3 is a bit before the end boss on chapter 17, to get the mastered trophy on that save you need to kill EVERYTHING, that includes the fish in the blood type lake thing with the big spine running down it! you can't miss it!

----------------------------------------
Yesterday I did the chapter 7 save1 and the trophy Mastered Path of Accolite appeared ....

Where is the thread? ?
06-06-2015, 02:36 PM #180
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Where is the thread? ?

try read the whole topic....
06-06-2015, 10:08 PM #181
klycik
Vault dweller
Does anyone has a God mode Save on chapter 3.?
Last edited by klycik ; 06-06-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo