03-16-2012, 09:02 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. is my Save from Motorstorm RC 1st DLC 100%

I think it works like the Plat save, so you win 3 medals once and you unlock all

Tell me if works Winky Winky

UPDATE

I know there is another save around but if you come to this topic here is a save with 2nd DLC too.

You must login or register to view this content.

Both saves include platinum!
[/U][/B]
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 08-30-2012 at 09:25 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 370389, Alpenjodel61, Back2Basics, bilaljalook, demon_eye, erecto_snake, Grumpy Old Men, Howiiie., Im A Stig, johnnyla, KingSwitchY, kobra1922, mark1, MasterPlayerOne, Max21, mezo-aj, Obi1_KaBloMe, ODDO_22, peste, pman187, ps3re, Red_Mane, scarfac, sonicfan20036, Soulchild88, sundarkness, The Young Wolf, tupacuk2000, wakawaka21, YnO
05-25-2012, 07:13 AM #38
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by L118aPubStomper View Post
thanks for the save bro

Originally posted by sooi View Post
good job rep+++

Originally posted by thfc View Post
cheers for theres bud!

Originally posted by joey View Post
nice work thx

no I thank you 4 downloading it, I hope I helped that time to get 100%
05-25-2012, 07:40 AM #39
Thanks Jonny
05-25-2012, 08:12 AM #40
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
You must login or register to view this content. is my Save from Motorstorm RC 1st DLC 100%

I think it works like the Plat save, so you win 3 medals once and you unlock all

Tell me if works Winky Winky

UPDATE

I know there is another save around but if you come to this topic here is a save with 2nd DLC too.

You must login or register to view this content.

nice man ,if you want i have 100% with all DLC's i got the plat on my vita and opened my ps3 and got the plat i dont know if it saves though :think:
05-25-2012, 08:20 AM #41
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
nice man ,if you want i have 100% with all DLC's i got the plat on my vita and opened my ps3 and got the plat i dont know if it saves though :think:

there are 2 saves there no one with 1st dlc only and 1 with 2nd and 1st dlc, that basically pops 1 or 2 on load and all others you received after a race besides 5 trophies..

changing 1 skin
the 2 online
and the 2 on the playground
05-25-2012, 08:27 AM #42
bilaljalook
there are 2 saves there no one with 1st dlc only and 1 with 2nd and 1st dlc, that basically pops 1 or 2 on load and all others you received after a race besides 5 trophies..

changing 1 skin
the 2 online
and the 2 on the playground

i dont know maybe i didnt understand exactly what you said but am telling i can give you a save with 100% include 100% in all DLC's
05-25-2012, 08:50 AM #43
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
i dont know maybe i didnt understand exactly what you said but am telling i can give you a save with 100% include 100% in all DLC's

there is no need for that my second save as that already mate Winky Winky

and yes after the playing on the vita it clouds save and goes to ps3 as soon as you play and there you can upload the save but there is no need. the my save with 2nd dlc is a 100% save Winky Winky

but there is a save around too I wanted to upload first but I had a credit card problem so I couldn't buy the 2nd dlc, had to ask a friend, and when I completed I put here the save just in case someone comes on this thread first, I to made a might push so people can see the save is around too xD
05-25-2012, 02:18 PM #44
bilaljalook
there is no need for that my second save as that already mate Winky Winky

and yes after the playing on the vita it clouds save and goes to ps3 as soon as you play and there you can upload the save but there is no need. the my save with 2nd dlc is a 100% save Winky Winky

but there is a save around too I wanted to upload first but I had a credit card problem so I couldn't buy the 2nd dlc, had to ask a friend, and when I completed I put here the save just in case someone comes on this thread first, I to made a might push so people can see the save is around too xD

great job man Winky Winky

The following user thanked bilaljalook for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
07-15-2012, 03:29 AM #45
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
great job man Winky Winky

Thank you dude =)
09-03-2012, 12:49 AM #46
Thanks for the save Winky Winky

The following user thanked kobra1922 for this useful post: