03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
07-31-2012, 10:34 PM #263
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
hey guys, i need the following online trophies. i see that the survivors and heroes need to be done legit, but can i get the other online trophies with any of these saves? and if so,which ones exactly? these are the ones i need for plat..

on a roll-Achieve a 5 kill streak in a Versus match.
Skill... Or Luck?-Achieve a 10 kill streak in a Versus match.
Now That's G-Collect 3 G-Virus Samples in one match.
No Sample For You-Force 25 enemies to drop G-Virus Samples in Biohazard (lifetime).
Supreme Survivors-In Survivors mode, have all 4 players on your team Survive the game.
Fallen Idols-In Heroes mode, eliminate 4 Heroes in one game.
Like a Bee-Kill 10 enemy players in one multiplayer game with CQC.

thanks in advance everyone.
08-20-2012, 04:12 PM #264
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Thanks a lot for the saves !
08-20-2012, 04:56 PM #265
so, an honest question guys is this game actually worth getting? one one hand few friends and ratings say not really that good but on the other hand it looks pretty cool and fun since its back in raccoon city, but what are your opinions?

The following user groaned RandomThief for this awful post:

Cloud
08-01-2013, 02:15 PM #266
Soneco
Save Point
beautiful work, congratulations thank you
08-07-2013, 01:20 AM #267
H0wdy
Do a barrel roll!
there no exist a moded save with infinite rocket launcher ?
08-26-2013, 08:21 AM #268
no rocket launcher in this resident evil you have grenade launcher
08-30-2013, 01:28 PM #269
rook1
Keeper
hehe, perfect, thanks
07-07-2014, 08:47 PM #270
lemiau
Gobble
Thank You so Much, I will try later at home!
08-01-2014, 12:34 PM #271
hi, when I copy this save on my Playstation, the game don't read it, it creates a new one. Why is that? (i use bruteforce )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo