03-21-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Operation Raccoon City thread. In the zip files you will find saves for all but 8 of the trophies. The 8 trophies needed must be done online legit or with boosting partners. These trophies are

*On A Roll*
*Skill... Or Luck?*
*Now That's G*
*Supreme Survivors*
*Fallen Idols*
*Up Close and Personal*
*Like a Bee*

Like I've said those trophies are the only ones that don't have saves for them. ALL of the offline and some of the online can be obtained with the saves. Please read all of the read me files especially the read me file in the main folder. So please stop posting saves for this game unless it's an updated save for the dlc which I don't have but I will add it to the collection.

Here is the save for the US version.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the save for the EU version.

Please remember to thanks these users below for their hard work in contributing saves.

*Hikari6625*

*anaconda2011*

*Sascha313*

*Yuki_240sx*

*Basia2001*

Look I don't do this for reputation, I only post these saves to try and help other users especially for my favorite series in gaming ever. So if your going to thank anyone thank the above users. My goal is to help as many people as I can to get this platinum which is my opinion is the most awesome looking platinum pic ever.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 07-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The following 57 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

[PROTOTYPE], 19willy74, 316up, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, andy619, bearl, bmo-beats, brAvEhEaRtDC, Carramrod235, ChateauLatour, Cien, Cooler, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, demon_eye, devilking1980, dormin, fakeshadow, glitchboy23, Glusgud, GreenTea101, haleim, Im A Stig, isigo, JaggedNightmare, JakeRobles, joury070, Kalathras, KmartSecurity89, ME vs The world, mezo-aj, ODDO_22, p78ch201, panBramburka, PUNK100, Raiki, rebel_cause, red dead, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Samuelx, selvin santos, sephyroth89, ser, shuuraviolao, sirdee6666, smash2k8, smushpie, StarWave, trophy_Bauer, trophymodlover, uaeonly, Untouchable_God, WASTEDFREEDOM, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
09-21-2014, 04:18 PM #272
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Here is my save.

Level 65,
Casual + Normal Run completed.
Veteran Run - 3rd Level - Lights Out
Pro Run - Un-attempted

The following trophies that will be unlocked once the requirement is done -

[ALL STORY RELATED TROPHIES] + Died Trying, A Hero Spared, The Loyalists. Select Free Play and finish the last mission, End of the Line. Either choose to Defend and die first, then finish. Or Execute.

A Gun by Any Other Name - Kill a zombie with a primary weapon, then use your pistol and kill a zombie.
Like a Butterfly - Kill one zombie with CQC (Melee)
Stop Squirming - Kill one Licker (Level - Corruption)
The Place Crawls - Kill one Parasite Crawler (Level - Gone Rogue)
Hat Trick - Kill one Tyrant (Level - Expendable)
Organic Shield - Kill 5 zombies while using one as a shield. THIS NEEDS TO BE ALL FIVE ZOMBIES IN A ROW
Only Hurts For A While - Just let yourself get infected once
Clingy - Kill one Parasite when they have taken over a zombie (Level - Gone Rogue)
Revival - Revive a player once.
Green Thumb - Just find a Herb and use it.
Quite the Collection - Go to your character and select the Secondary weapon, buy the UBCS Silenced Issue Handgun.
One Trick Pony, Feelin' Stronger Everyday, Look At What I can Do, So Many Choices - Upgrade one of Lupo's Level 2 skills.
Baker's Dozen, Chaos Averted - Allow one of your members to get infected, then simply kill them.
So Hot Right Now - Choose Lupo and her Incendiary Round skill, after that, activate the skill and kill some zombies. (With a shotgun, works easier)

I have tested these on a dummy account, they all work 100%.

Most of these trophies, you should have already gotten.

See what else you can get from this save.

Note: It does not overwrite your MP/Versus data, it's all based on network.

I'm working on the Veteran Trophy, Outbreak Survivalist.

re-upload please?
11-12-2014, 06:10 PM #273
The EU saves are only for the German version...
01-17-2016, 06:19 PM #274
FAKE Don't Work
02-21-2016, 08:16 PM #275
nice tho it would have been better to plat this game before it was patched in 6/12, which made the game easier
04-08-2017, 03:33 AM #276
Please help me, I reasigned any of these saves fine, but when I get into the game after I push start it says the save was made with a different profile and then I can only either push "retry" (indefinitely) or continue without saving which just erases the file and make me start over at level 1.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo