04-03-2012, 12:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone,
here is my first contribution to the scene, mass effect's 2 insanity trophy, just load my autosave and you'll get the trophy you don't even have to beat the last boss i've done all the hard work for you guys, i've already tested it on a dummy account and it works 100%.
if you really want to thank me i'm still searching for a tomb raider anniversary save because the one one the exploder database are just for the croft manor if someone still has a platinum save it would be much appriciated.
here is the save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 04-23-2012 at 11:07 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to Captain Harlock for this useful post:

alxflwrs, antchewy, Behdad, bejekas, Bigmac6097, CalicoWomack, Crixus029, cronos002, devasso, dormin, Gotham_Shadow, habolo96, haleim, hess47, jedt, Leonrpg, lilong, malachit75, MansonXX, mastert, Mercury001, NuclearArmpit, Rich Davies, Rip The Jacker, simmo_316, SwordspiTTer, TheForce, Uncle Ted, xenomage, ZeroSasurai
04-14-2012, 10:02 PM #47
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by dayshanw View Post
do anyone have the save for playing the game on twice or no away around it .... cause i love the game but dont want to play it all over again

If you have the DLC and watch the comic in the beginning you will only have to beat the game once with it and you will get the trophy.
04-15-2012, 01:00 AM #48
sooi
Grunt
good work boss +++rep
04-15-2012, 01:28 AM #49
i would like t but i didnt have it at first but i bet the game the first time but i really dont want to play it over agian thats why i ask if anyone havd a save where there at the end of the game on a second run of it or do and one have the save from the first dlc and is at the end of the game
04-15-2012, 02:32 AM #50
I wonder who hacked the save file to have so many credits and other stuff... Weird
04-15-2012, 04:21 AM #51
Pete659
Do a barrel roll!
This save should make my life a LOT easier - thanks bro.
04-16-2012, 07:45 AM #52
So the savehack only works if you have 2 dlc (cerberus and Arrival)? Can you delete all the dlc on your ps3, and than donload only Cerberus and than start the game up and use the save and than save again? So that the save thinks that you only have the Cerberus dlc? Is that worth a try? Maybe this workaround will help. Cause I don't want to buy the dlc Arrival.
04-16-2012, 08:31 AM #53
Originally posted by NoProb View Post
So the savehack only works if you have 2 dlc (cerberus and Arrival)? Can you delete all the dlc on your ps3, and than donload only Cerberus and than start the game up and use the save and than save again? So that the save thinks that you only have the Cerberus dlc? Is that worth a try? Maybe this workaround will help. Cause I don't want to buy the dlc Arrival.

sorry i won't be able to try that as i don't possess the game anymore but i don't think that would work because the game will always ask for the dlc's
04-16-2012, 11:27 AM #54
thanks for the save, worked perfectly
04-23-2012, 03:33 AM #55
dormin
TAKASHI
Awesome thanks mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo