04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
04-09-2012, 09:21 PM #29
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
For that few people how have the JAP version. Thanks so much for this mod!

i have the asian chinese+english version. ive try changes the region code from EU to mine (BCAS20115), and then i resign the save with xploder.
and it still not working =[ i dunno what's wrong.
04-09-2012, 09:47 PM #30
Originally posted by 370389 View Post
i have the asian chinese+english version. ive try changes the region code from EU to mine (BCAS20115), and then i resign the save with xploder.

You changed the SFO file regions id? Mine is working fine, im not sure if i can get trophies because i cant pick up keys and other stuff (overloaded) so i cant continue the storyline for i.e. Kill Old King Doran trophy or get the Learn All Miracles trophy. So i now have a character with mad skill level and all but cant do shit. Maybe im doing something wrong.
04-09-2012, 09:58 PM #31
mark1
I defeated!

I've made a Chinese save from mine here You must login or register to view this content., but mines a BCAS20071 version.

im not sure if i can get trophies because i cant pick up keys and other stuff (overloaded) so i cant continue the storyline for i.e. Kill Old King Doran trophy or get the Learn All Miracles trophy. So i now have a character with mad skill level and all but cant do shit. Maybe im doing something wrong.

had me stumped too, just go into your inventory by pressing start then select an item you don't want (providing its not equipped) then press X and choose "drop". simple Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

hated79, joury070
04-09-2012, 10:19 PM #32
Bounty hunter
You changed the SFO file regions id? Mine is working fine, im not sure if i can get trophies because i cant pick up keys and other stuff (overloaded) so i cant continue the storyline for i.e. Kill Old King Doran trophy or get the Learn All Miracles trophy. So i now have a character with mad skill level and all but cant do shit. Maybe im doing something wrong.

yes bro, i used sfo editor and also other text editor. i just edit the region code in the SFO file and the folder name.
demon's soul save is copy protected, so i also copy my nfs the run save to the flash drive.
and then i just do what i normally do, resign the save. =s
i found out something too, when i copy and paste the OP's save into my flash drive, and then open xploder, his save is not appears as "online". =\ is this matter?

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I've made a Chinese save from mine here You must login or register to view this content., but mines a BCAS20071 version.

had me stumped too, just go into your inventory by pressing start then select an item you don't want (providing its not equipped) then press X and choose "drop". simple Smile

thanks for the save, but i doubt it will work tho. since the code is different. mine is demons souls "the best" version.
04-09-2012, 10:48 PM #33
thanks for the save, but i doubt it will work tho. since the code is different. mine is demons souls "the best" version.

try this one. its your region. if this doesnt work then i give up.

The following user thanked joury070 for this useful post:

04-09-2012, 10:51 PM #34
Bounty hunter
try this one. its your region. if this doesnt work then i give up.

thanks alot bro, you are so kind. i'll give this a try when i go on my ps3 later =] i'll report back ^^
04-12-2012, 01:36 AM #35
mikesean
Gym leader
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Umm ok died a second time..on 3-3 this time..one hit kill by boss from 3-3: old monk

And a third time on boss 5-2..didn't really get what happened, i killed the boss then i instantly died..

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Thanks for everything i just completed the game. I managed to buy all miracles and got the miracles trophy ; however since the first moment i used this save all the way till just now when i completed the game i was not able to buy a single SPELL; this preventing me from obtaining that trophy (SAGE's TROPHY). THerefore if anyone has a save with spells unlocked but not all bought please share it here
Last edited by mikesean ; 04-12-2012 at 12:26 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

Cien, Ix Benere xI, joury070
04-14-2012, 12:22 AM #36
Originally posted by mikesean View Post

Umm ok died a second time..on 3-3 this time..one hit kill by boss from 3-3: old monk

And a third time on boss 5-2..didn't really get what happened, i killed the boss then i instantly died..

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Thanks for everything i just completed the game. I managed to buy all miracles and got the miracles trophy ; however since the first moment i used this save all the way till just now when i completed the game i was not able to buy a single SPELL; this preventing me from obtaining that trophy (SAGE's TROPHY). THerefore if anyone has a save with spells unlocked but not all bought please share it here

Thanks for the heads up. Can you tell me how you bought all the miracles? I get the message 'There are no Miracles that you can learn' same with magic. Did you got it in NG+? Its been 3 years since i last played this game. Need both miracle and magic trophies, Old King Doran trophy, Flying Dragon trophy and the moonlighters trophy.
04-14-2012, 01:35 AM #37
Originally posted by Ix
Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.

One of the Mind Flayers killed me in 3-1 after I used the Curse Weapon spell. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I avoided using it again anyways and didn't have any further problems. Also, Allant did use Soul Sucker on me, and while it did drop me a soul level, I did not die and the mod still worked. However, I did not re-level up after that, so I'm not sure if the mod would have been removed after that.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Thanks for the heads up. Can you tell me how you bought all the miracles? I get the message 'There are no Miracles that you can learn' same with magic. Did you got it in NG+? Its been 3 years since i last played this game. Need both miracle and magic trophies, Old King Doran trophy, Flying Dragon trophy and the moonlighters trophy.

I assume you've already rescued Saint Urbain, Sage Freke, and Yuriah? If I remember correctly all of the basic spells and miracles had already been purchased on the save. Once you gain access to Saint Urbain (for miracles) and Sage Freke & Yuriah the Witch (for spells) You can still purchase all advanced miracles and spells. At least I was able to. Hope this helps.

The following user thanked Uncle Ted for this useful post:

joury070

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo