04-07-2012, 04:41 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial
First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE
The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU
You must login or register to view this content.

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

Saint & Sage Trophy can be found here:

EDIT:
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
I just died for the first time in the game. Killed me in one hit. Boss from level 3-2: Maneater

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.[/FONT]
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 08-02-2012 at 07:52 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 370389, 605justin, Cloud, Alex Uyutov, bdogg985, bearl, BLACKFLYER, blastman, bum-bum-joey, CalicoWomack, Cien, Cooler, crimsonsoulz, demon_eye, DominionChamber, ElMister01, Enaxorth, FizzyBubblech, Glusgud, gnat_, gogeta62, hack73, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Im A Stig, insulinglargine, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, jbl1975, Joeydivision, joury070, Juggalos91, kirasor, kobra1922, mark1, MdMaynard, mikesean, mithosyggdrasil, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, OmegaBeta, p78ch201, plat, Platina, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3user_ngu, red dead, saucisse, sirdee6666, soccerdude84, Soltyray17, Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, The Young Wolf, The_Fallen, Tiff2403, Trap_King, TwoWeu, Uncle Ted, Untouchable_God, uzumaki1989, Vaserax, Wasatio, wolf82, xenomage, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, Zeromus87, zwarrior1234
04-19-2012, 08:38 AM #65
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
My fucking HDD failed after starting ITV Player and I've lost the save so you'll have to wait a little big longer for weapon trophies, I can do the spells and miracles in one playthrough pretty easily.
04-19-2012, 10:08 AM #66
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Ix
My $#@!ing HDD failed after starting ITV Player and I've lost the save so you'll have to wait a little big longer for weapon trophies, I can do the spells and miracles in one playthrough pretty easily.

I think it will help players A LOT, when I say that a user by then name of Max_Killer has a Demon's Souls platinum, both here, and on the Xploder database.

So, if that's the only thing that people need, simply load up his save, put every weapon you own into Stockpile Thomas' keep, and then take every weapon at least one, that should unlock various weapon trophies, as well the Soldier Trophy.

And it does work. I've tried out the save, and I got some trophies on a dummy account.

Max's thread -----> You must login or register to view this content.
04-19-2012, 11:33 AM #67
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
I think it will help players A LOT, when I say that a user by then name of Max_Killer has a Demon's Souls platinum, both here, and on the Xploder database.

So, if that's the only thing that people need, simply load up his save, put every weapon you own into Stockpile Thomas' keep, and then take every weapon at least one, that should unlock various weapon trophies, as well the Soldier Trophy.

And it does work. I've tried out the save, and I got some trophies on a dummy account.

Max's thread -----> You must login or register to view this content.

I already tried that, every link is dead lol. I haven't looked on the XPLODER database though and that save hasn't got mods. I think people would prefer a save with all rings, weapons, best weapons, and 1 spell/miracle left to buy. I've just started my save again and I've already gone through all of 1, 2 and 4 so I won't be long. I'll have it up in the next few days.
04-21-2012, 10:59 AM #68
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
The Save on the Xploder database has every weapon, every ring, ready to be deposited, and then taken from Stockpile Thomas. It will unlock various trophies.

The only ones left that I need is the Sage and Saint's Trophy for a Plat trophy, do you have a save for those? I assume you know the duplication trick, so you can easily do those in one play through.
Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 04-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.
04-21-2012, 12:51 PM #69
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
The Save on the Xploder database has every weapon, every ring, ready to be deposited, and then taken from Stockpile Thomas. It will unlock various trophies.

The only ones left that I need is the Sage and Saint's Trophy for a Plat trophy, do you have a save for those? I assume you know the duplication trick, so you can easily do those in one play through.

1 1/2 playthrough, I have to go and get Yuria to buy Soul Sucker and Rescue Urbain because I need to leave 1 miracle for that trophy. I left Recovery for the last miracle so I have to change the world tendency to PBWT and kill a colourless demon. I'll have the save up in about 2 days. First I have to upload it to PS+, but it has a 24hr lock on because of the copy protection, then I swap my HDD and data transfer it to my CFW because my current HDD has loads of stuff on it so I use an empty HDD for that.
04-21-2012, 01:36 PM #70
soccerdude84
Do a barrel roll!
couple noteworthy things: dirty colossus and leechmonger can drain your health quickly as hell with their death cloud attack

keep a new moon lotus at the ready when fighting them, I recommend fire spray so you can move and fire at the same time
04-25-2012, 03:06 PM #71
Originally posted by Ix
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hi everyone, I made this save earlier using some mods from CFW which gives you permanent unlimited health, mana and stamina points. I made the save just after the Phalanx Demon because if you raised your Soul Level then the mods would go away so I maxed out the Soul Level (712) and then put the mods on to prevent anyone from removing the mods. At the moment the save is only EU (I'm from the UK) and I've tried doing the change region trick with XPLODER but I've had no luck with it. I do have the US and the JP version so I'll make saves for those as well.

Tutorial

First off, the mods on CFW only work on the US version of the game and since I couldn't get the region trick with XPLODER to work I had to use the old CFW method by replacing everything but the PARAM.SFO using an FTP server. So what you're going to need to do is put the save on a memory stick then onto your PC and back again like you're doing the change region trick (sorry if that's unclear) otherwise when you play the game and reload, it will put you back right at where I've started the save from.

NOTE

The mods do work online so if you're going to use this save then I ask you to stay in Soul Form or play offline so that no one invades you. It's a great game and if everyone online is using God Mode then it's going to suck ass for the hardcore players that are still playing, even if it's a handful.

It has got god mode but things like falling will still kill you because they do like 99999999 damage so maybe some of the stronger bosses might be able to still kill you, I haven't tested it on all the bosses yet but so far there's been no enemy that can kill me

Save Games EU

Save Games US
You must login or register to view this content. Thanks mikesean :y:

EDIT:

Looks like one thing can kill you, that means that False King Allant will probably kill you with Soul Sucker which would probably remove the mods since it alters your soul level. Make sure you either end him quickly or you go with ranged magic, same for the man eaters.

thnks for this save Happy
04-25-2012, 05:33 PM #72
Verifying that at least for me Soul Sucker didn't remove the God Mode. Smile
04-27-2012, 10:19 AM #73
How is the full plat coming along bro?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo