04-17-2012, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
You must login or register to view this content.
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

thnx to mrrws here is all saves above in 1 handy file

Online Trophys
thanx to Giovanni0207
Last edited by Ragworm ; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

.Remembered, A86, adidaspuma4ever, Cloud, alexwight2017, amerAL-shbab, Analeise, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, Archangel45, ATHx, Awesome_User, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Blind-Luna, bmo-beats, braindead, Caliber001, candyman2720, Carramrod235, charmeleon, Cien, crimsonsoulz, Crixus029, DarkByke, deathproof, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, donsandro, dragak, Drumma516, dryeung, Eggman85, Ember2012, emowtion, fakeshadow, flavio91, flystarjay, freerew, geeder, Gravey, greywolf87, Grind, hess47, Im A Stig, jabber, Jom Jom, joury070, JPClyde, karimkz, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, markl1989, mastert, Merkii, mexi001, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, randymovie, reptil-1997, resongo92, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, scratch_pervert, SwordspiTTer, Tha_NinJa!, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, winsfordlad, wolfteam1218, XxHakerxX, YenooR, zebbidy and 1 other user.
06-08-2012, 06:10 PM #65
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Include the 1 challenge too =)

sry.i dont share mod saves anymore.
i dont want another guy jump out saying im stealing from somebody.

u guys can try to mod it urself.if there any trouble in modding u can ask in this thread.
06-08-2012, 06:21 PM #66
anon2010
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by joey View Post
I have a lvl 29 save before lvl up....

I got lvl 37 1/2 and all multikills not done...
06-08-2012, 07:20 PM #67
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
sry.i dont share mod saves anymore.
i dont want another guy jump out saying im stealing from somebody.

u guys can try to mod it urself.if there any trouble in modding u can ask in this thread.

i meant why do you do this? tou are great in editing.. at least you could send to some or something or do a guide 4 it to work.
06-08-2012, 07:29 PM #68
jabber
Hurah!
Can someone test this..
[url=hr[/url]

I've changed one of the challenges to 249 kills. Also, if someone can load up the 40000 kills save and login to online and let me know what the exact XP is on it currently I'll see if i can edit the XP as well.

Since I've done this by hand and not a tool. I'm not sure which challenge I changed to 249. Just check and confirm. And if it even loads ofcourse :p
Last edited by jabber ; 06-08-2012 at 08:29 PM.

The following user thanked jabber for this useful post:

geeder
06-08-2012, 07:31 PM #69
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
i meant why do you do this? tou are great in editing.. at least you could send to some or something or do a guide 4 it to work.

= =b
save modding are all the same bro.i dont think this game save is that special.
but if u do need guide ill put a shortone in my thread.
06-08-2012, 07:56 PM #70
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jabber View Post
Can someone test this..

I've changed one of the challenges to 249 kills. Also, if someone can load up the 40000 kills save and login to online and let me know what the exact XP is on it currently I'll see if i can edit the XP as well.

Since I've done this by hand and not a tool. I'm not sure which challenge I changed to 249. Just check and confirm. And if it even loads ofcourse :p

it doesnt load i tried thanks for trying though got data corrupt
06-08-2012, 08:05 PM #71

it's xp is lvl 41, can't earn trophy for lower levels with it atm
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM #72
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by geeder View Post
it doesnt load i tried thanks for trying though got data corrupt

Thanks, I'll look at it when I get the time then. Life's been crazy lately.. dealing with a lot of shit. If I get some time today will look into it in detail. Unless someone else beats me to it Smile

also, checking with fakeshadow if the save file stores a checksum or not. When I did the wet saves, I created the hard ending by just modifying the easy one and the same for the weapons since it didnt have a checksum and you could load it up. But that seems to be in another lifetime. :(

like i said... more to update unless someone beats me to it.
06-08-2012, 08:43 PM #73
geeder
Banned
Thanks, I'll look at it when I get the time then. Life's been crazy lately.. dealing with a lot of shit. If I get some time today will look into it in detail. Unless someone else beats me to it Smile

also, checking with fakeshadow if the save file stores a checksum or not. When I did the wet saves, I created the hard ending by just modifying the easy one and the same for the weapons since it didnt have a checksum and you could load it up. But that seems to be in another lifetime. :(

like i said... more to update unless someone beats me to it.

Maybe you also need your autosave in order for it to work? It should be working though it'd be really nice haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo