04-17-2012, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
You must login or register to view this content.
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

thnx to mrrws here is all saves above in 1 handy file

Online Trophys
thanx to Giovanni0207
Last edited by Ragworm ; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

.Remembered, A86, adidaspuma4ever, Cloud, alexwight2017, amerAL-shbab, Analeise, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, Archangel45, ATHx, Awesome_User, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Blind-Luna, bmo-beats, braindead, Caliber001, candyman2720, Carramrod235, charmeleon, Cien, crimsonsoulz, Crixus029, DarkByke, deathproof, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, donsandro, dragak, Drumma516, dryeung, Eggman85, Ember2012, emowtion, fakeshadow, flavio91, flystarjay, freerew, geeder, Gravey, greywolf87, Grind, hess47, Im A Stig, jabber, Jom Jom, joury070, JPClyde, karimkz, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, markl1989, mastert, Merkii, mexi001, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, randymovie, reptil-1997, resongo92, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, scratch_pervert, SwordspiTTer, Tha_NinJa!, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, winsfordlad, wolfteam1218, XxHakerxX, YenooR, zebbidy and 1 other user.
06-07-2012, 05:39 PM #47
jabber
Hurah!
Any confirmation on the multiplayer challenges confirmation ? that will be sweet! as that one of the longest grinds for this game.
06-07-2012, 07:21 PM #48
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jabber View Post
Any confirmation on the multiplayer challenges confirmation ? that will be sweet! as that one of the longest grinds for this game.

Couldn't get any out of the plat save unfortunately :/ I think it has to be saved right before level 40 and before the last challenge for the trophy to unlock
06-07-2012, 07:55 PM #49
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Couldn't get any out of the plat save unfortunately :/ I think it has to be saved right before level 40 and before the last challenge for the trophy to unlock

So It is saved in the save locally and not online on the servers ?
06-07-2012, 09:03 PM #50
anon2010
Do a barrel roll!

Its locally saved... I can confirm that...
06-07-2012, 10:08 PM #51
jabber
Hurah!
So know we need a save that does not have all the challenges done. great! Smile
06-07-2012, 11:42 PM #52
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
So know we need a save that does not have all the challenges done. great! Smile

you need a save with 1 challenge to do?
06-08-2012, 12:54 AM #53
geeder
Banned

im guessing because when i go online im level 41 and have every single challenge completed if were given a save at level 39 and another with one challenge left we should be able to unlock the time consuming trophies

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Anyone have a save for The Emperor Protects? where you complete part one of the game on hard difficulty with out dying or restarting
06-08-2012, 03:00 AM #54
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by geeder View Post

[/COLOR]Anyone have a save for The Emperor Protects? where you complete part one of the game on hard difficulty with out dying or restarting

Save wont work for that as it needs to be done in one sitting from the start on hard. Loading would negate the condition.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
you need a save with 1 challenge to do?

Yep, One challenge left to do.
06-08-2012, 05:52 AM #55
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
thank u for the save.they do save me a lot of time.

and since no one is willing to help modding,i figured out it myself.
this save is easily mod with cyber editor.i just reset the thunderhammer kill count to 249 and it load fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo