04-17-2012, 06:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
You must login or register to view this content.
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

thnx to mrrws here is all saves above in 1 handy file

Online Trophys
thanx to Giovanni0207
Last edited by Ragworm ; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Ragworm for this useful post:

.Remembered, A86, adidaspuma4ever, Cloud, alexwight2017, amerAL-shbab, Analeise, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, Archangel45, ATHx, Awesome_User, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Blind-Luna, bmo-beats, braindead, Caliber001, candyman2720, Carramrod235, charmeleon, Cien, crimsonsoulz, Crixus029, DarkByke, deathproof, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, donsandro, dragak, Drumma516, dryeung, Eggman85, Ember2012, emowtion, fakeshadow, flavio91, flystarjay, freerew, geeder, Gravey, greywolf87, Grind, hess47, Im A Stig, jabber, Jom Jom, joury070, JPClyde, karimkz, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, malachit75, Malark5, mark1, markl1989, mastert, Merkii, mexi001, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, ODDO_22, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, randymovie, reptil-1997, resongo92, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, saucisse, SavageRising, scienide, scratch_pervert, SwordspiTTer, Tha_NinJa!, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, winsfordlad, wolfteam1218, XxHakerxX, YenooR, zebbidy and 1 other user.
06-06-2012, 04:01 PM #38
Thanks this will come in real handy downloading it just now from plus Smile
06-06-2012, 04:22 PM #39
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Ragworm View Post
Hey Peoples
Notice there wasn't any Space Marine saves so here my save for the end boss on hard works with xploder just load up do the quick time event battle bit and trophy will pop at credits.
Finish Game On Hard Trophy
PowerAxe And Vengeance Launcher
Plasma Weapons
Bolt Pistol And Chainsword trophy
Bolt Stalker And ChainSword
10 Servo skull Trophy
All Servo Skulls Trophy
40,000 kill save

Finally did this bitch of a trophy all u need to do is load any level and kill one thing. This is also a platinum save as the 40k was my last trophy i have tested the save it will unlock all other kill trophy just perform 1 of each type of kill for relevant trophy.ENJOY PEOPS!!!!

As promised servo skull trophy saves with a video of the location of the last 1 just load up save hit continue and last skull is round the corner from where u start.
As for the weapon save just hit continue and walk forward with changing or firing the weapons.
Plasma and vengeance weapon trophy just wait for the Valkyrie trophy pops as u start next chapter.

great saves m8 downloading the game now (Free on ps +) i have also downloaded your saves & put them all in 1 folder (saves the community downloading multiple files) so you can put it at the top of your thread if you want to & again thanx 4 the saves

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

Wednesday 13
06-06-2012, 04:35 PM #40
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
this save is modable by cyber editor

have no time to look into though.but if u think there maybe some mods can help for the trophies pls let me know.
Last edited by fakeshadow ; 06-06-2012 at 04:39 PM.
06-06-2012, 07:17 PM #41
cheers for this, great work,
06-06-2012, 08:37 PM #42
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
gd job man this will help me since i got it for free ,plus aloot of ppl will get help from those save Winky Winky
06-06-2012, 09:42 PM #43
darknight007
Pokemon Trainer
thank for save
06-06-2012, 11:22 PM #44
This is awesome! question.. Does the Multiplayer stats stick to the server or can we get profile level saves like KillZone 3 MP
06-07-2012, 07:49 AM #45
Thanks for save
06-07-2012, 05:01 PM #46
thanx the game came out for ps plus users and this will help a bunch i hit the thanx button & rep+:fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo