05-06-2012, 03:20 AM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the credits goes to the original uploader that's unknowed at the moment sorry.
This is a RE-UPLOAD and I'm just trying to help the guys here that needs this, and some have even requested.

Like the topic says, the save has 99 feathers so you only need to collect one more for the trophy, the file have instructions inside and you are very close to the last feather.

There are some other trophies that can be earned with this save, for example "Victory lies in preparation" by buying last 2 armors and last 2 poaches (you have enough money for that).

Save had be tested in the past by many people back when was uploaded.

Link is You must login or register to view this content., and sorry if someone had reuploaded the save on a short time period (if so please close the topic).

Apparently sometimes gives error, You must login or register to view this content. is a new save.

Here is a topic with the US version that I retrieve myself (Thanks to hess47 to let me retrieve it) - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 09-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Allicks, Awesome_User, Crixus029, D-one, DonGiuliiano, Drumma516, dyj683049, gigarata, Hellstenen, hess47, Hickey, jhonatan garcia, JusThatGood, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Metamorphisis, muce75, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Richard., simmo_316, smithy2009, xLew--
07-23-2013, 12:27 AM #56
Need this trophy to plat, will try once home thanks!
07-28-2013, 11:28 AM #57
Druser
Gobble
Is corrupted to me, I used Bruteforce to assign a new profile and unlock the copy. :/
08-08-2013, 09:15 PM #58
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Druser View Post
Is corrupted to me, I used Bruteforce to assign a new profile and unlock the copy. :/

Wired. I remember testing this more than four times and worked fine :/
08-21-2013, 01:29 AM #59
kurai
Keeper
oh thanks
12-23-2013, 02:31 PM #60
anyone can help me?
i would try this save.. but the problem is, i cant do MY ps3 save on usb, cause it is lock. how i can get my save to usb?
12-25-2013, 11:01 PM #61
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
I've put the save into bruteforce and have the copy protection taken off but it wont let me decrypt it and it also says the key is unprotected
01-20-2014, 10:08 PM #62
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
When I try to verify the save I get hash key fail and when I try to copy it over to my PS3 it says its corrupted, any help?
01-20-2014, 10:51 PM #63
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by M
When I try to verify the save I get hash key fail and when I try to copy it over to my PS3 it says its corrupted, any help?

Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
I've put the save into bruteforce and have the copy protection taken off but it wont let me decrypt it and it also says the key is unprotected

try and use the i posted. may work. its for psn verion tho
01-20-2014, 11:04 PM #64
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
try and use the i posted. may work. its for psn verion tho

I just tried it and i get the same hash fail. Think you could try it for me please? I really don't want to play through the game from the beginning just to get this trophy for my plat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo